56- its complicated- Jason imagine

Request: Anonymous said:

Hey I'm a big fan of ur imagine so I was wondering if u can do an imagine where y/n is friends with the liars, dating Jason and is Ezra's sister and after the dollhouse she finds out that her dad is actually Mr D therefore being Ali and charlottes half-sister, soz if it's complicated but just thought it would be interesting, thnx

Words: 1016

A/N: I changed it up just a little with when you find out, but apart from that I hope its ok <3 I may write a second part and put it up tomorrow.

You stared at the wall opposite you, specifically at the window with bricks instead of a view. The room had been decorated to look exactly like your room but it didn't feel the same. Not when you knew what was lying outside, or rather, what you didn't know was lying outside. You had no idea how long you had been down there, a week? A month? It had all felt like one big nightmare, a time stamp would only cause more harm than good. If you were told it was only a week, you wouldn't want to go on, one week was long enough. If you were told it was a month, you'd lose any hope you had of being found.

You sat against 'your' bed and looked at the photos pinned on the board above your desk. You had to give the person who put them there credit, they were placed exactly how you had placed them. You looked at each of them individually, memories flooding back to you. The first was of you and your brother Ezra.

It was taken when you first moved to rosewood. You were sat on his sofa, and he had decided to take a random selfie. Ezra had been lucky enough to escape your mothers grasp years earlier, but you were still trying to set yourself free only a few days prior. It wasn't until a letter from him came in the post, that you had an opportunity to start your life again. Ezra offered for you to live with him and before your mother could say a word, you were gone.

Moving to a new town and a new school was easier than you had imagined, since Ezra's girlfriend, aria, befriended you instantly. You quickly got to know all of the liars, which led you to the next picture.

It was taken at a school dance, one you had all agreed to go to together, since a certain member of the group didn't have a date. In the picture you were stood outside the school hall, all linking arms and smiling at the camera. That was the night you met Jason Dilaurentis. The music was loud, but you could still hear various voices. You stood off to the side, watching all the happy couples dance and as you were the one liar without a date, you were left alone. He was chaperoning that night when you caught his eye. He couldn't believe you weren't out there with someone else, so he took the opportunity to get to know you. You danced all night, talking as you did. You hit it off instantly and even though everyone was weary of him, you started dating a few weeks later.

Your relationship with Jason was difficult at times; his family weren't huge fans of you and didn't like you hanging around their house. It made it hard to see each other, as Ezra got protective and you could only ever go over to the Dilaurentis house when he was alone.

That lead you to the next picture, it was of you and Jason and Ezra. You had no idea why you agreed, but you Jason, aria and Ezra went on a double date. After months of you dating he had accepted that Jason truly cared for you, and even though the age difference bugged him, he couldn't argue with you about it since he was dating aria.

Looking at the pictures took you away from the situation you are in. it made you forget all about the dollhouse. You were brought back to reality when 'your' bedroom door opened into the dark hallway outside. You stupidly got up to take a look around out there, not even thinking that this was clearly set up and was not a coincidence. The hallways looked dark except one, which had an open door at the end. You made your way down the corridor, letting your mind once again wander to the people closest to you.

You could imagine how anxious and worried Ezra and Jason would be; Jason loved you with all his heart and you were Ezra's little sister, the one he always swore he would protect. You didn't want him to beat himself up about letting this happen, but you knew he would anyway.

You hadn't seen the liars since you arrived, but you had heard them. You didn't know if they knew you were down here, you assumed not, as they never once searched. No matter how loudly you shouted, their voices were too far away, like whoever did this to you was taunting you.

You reached the boundary, where the darkness of the bunker met the light that was spilling out of the open room and hesitantly you peeked around the corner. The room wasn't what you expected, it was well lit but the room was just a plain, light grey colour, like an interrogation room in a police station. In the centre was a table and on top was a cardboard box, the lid slightly open. You went towards it, eager to see what was inside and when you first saw, you were confused. The first thing you picked up was a bear, something you found strangely familiar. The next was a toy, with initials carved into it 'y/n D'. Something wasn't right as an uneasy feeling settled in your stomach. The next thing you pulled out put all the pieces together. It was your mother, sat in a hospital room. Next to her was Mr Dilaurentis, holding a baby in his arms. Your mind was screaming at you and although the pieces fit, you didn't want to believe it. So you found the last item that was placed in the box; your birth certificate.

Your fears were confirmed and now set in stone. Your father wasn't your father. Mr Dilaurentis was.

Suddenly the lights went off. It took your eyes only seconds to adjust, but the room wasn't completely black. On the walls, someone had written words over and over again. 'Now you know who you are, sis.