50- tutoring with the teacher- Ezra imagine

Request: from anon:

You're one of the liars and you are doing extra credit with Ezra who is your teacher. (And you know he is with aria) but you kiss and have feelings for him.

Words: 1175

A/N: ok, so I changed it up a little bit, I hope you like it xx

Your school work had suffered a lot recently; having to deal with A was hard and left you with very little time to complete assignments. Plus, whenever you started one, you often received a text saying SOS by one of the girls. You weren't the only one though, the other liars were also falling behind. They had just as little time as you, more so, depending on what A's next torturous little game was.

You walked into your last class of the day, English. So far it had been hell walking in to each of the lessons, each teacher asking for work you hadn't done yet, sat half completed at home. Sometimes they'd give you a test which you would completely fail, knowing they were getting more and more frustrated.

When you entered the classroom, the teacher, Mr Fitz looked up from his work, motioning with a highlighter to come over to talk to him. You took a deep breath, keeping your head low as you walked over, expecting him to shout at you.

"You've had two extensions on your work y/n. I don't think you can have another one." He said kindly. You knew Ezra outside of school, but inside school he was the teacher and you were his student. You weren't friends.

"I know, and I am trying. It just takes me a long time to complete the assignments with everything going on..." you hinted to him. Ezra knew about A, since he was dating aria. At least, you thought he was dating aria, it was hard to tell, they were always fine one minute then broken up the next.

"I understand, but I also know you're falling behind in all your subjects. Not just English." He stood up from his seat and leant against his desk, so that he was almost eye level with you.

"I'm trying..." you argued. He sighed, rolling the sleeves of his shirt up and folding his arms.

"Are you free after school? I could help you complete the assignment." You nodded eagerly, thanking him and heading to your seat.

You scribbled down notes as he spoke at the front of the class, but your eyes continuously wandered to the clock. You watched as the second hand moved at an agonisingly slow pace. You just wanted the school day to end, you were tired and fed up. But you were also really looking forward to spending time with Ezra. You always found him attractive, ever since he started teaching you. When you first developed your crush you had no idea about him and aria. She kept it a secret and denied it, and you believed her, your attraction towards him growing even more.

When you found out about him and aria you were disappointed. You didn't believe you had a chance with him anyway, being one of his students. But finding out aria was dating him even though she was a student too, hurt. You tried to be happy for her and had to listen to her talk about the amazing times they had together, but you had had enough recently. She didn't know about your crush, so although it seemed like bragging, it wasn't and you knew that.

Finally it was the end of the day and the students around you quickly packed their belongings and filed out of the room, dying to go home. You stayed back, bringing your books and work to the front, unpacking your laptop as well, since it had your work saved onto it.

You started out talking about the book you had to write an essay on. Then he looked at what you had done so far, adding in corrections and ways to improve as you went along. After that, he let you write it as he watched, giving you guidance every now and then.

It was very distracting having him so close to you as you typed and he only seemed to lean in closer. When you were done you didn't leave, instead you both chatted. You were sat on a chair, dragged from a nearby table and he was on his usual chair, only a short distance from yours, facing you.

You watched him talk passionately about writing and smiled, finding it cute. You loved how he could get so excited and passionate. He looked back at you no longer speaking and everything seemed to move slowly. He leant towards you and you found yourself leaning towards him. Your lips met halfway, in a short but sweet kiss. You both jerked away, just as surprised as each other.

"I should go..." you suggested slightly awkwardly, suddenly remembering aria and how she could never find out about this.

"Uh. Yeah, that's probably best." He muttered. You both enjoyed the kiss, yet the feeling of guilt and betrayal was too much to pursue anything in this moment. You didn't want to make things worse for either of your relationships with aria.

"bye." You said, and he replied back, saying goodbye with a small smile on his lips as you left the classroom. You kept picturing the smile, it looked genuine and hoped that maybe he felt something for you, like you did for him.

You pulled out your phone finding his number, wondering whether to text or not, whether he would text you, even though it had been a few seconds since you saw each other. It was then you heard a familiar noise. You had a message. You opened it to see who it was from. Ezra's name popped up onto the screen.

-see you again for another session? X

He asked, you couldn't help the grin spread across your face and immediately answered yes. You heard your phone beep again and wondered what he could've replied with, but instead of Ezra's name popping up on the screen, the number was unknown and had an attachment on it.

-stealing arias man? How's she going to forgive you for this? If you don't want to tell her though, I'm sure you could do me a favour. Or else I'll send her these pictures. Kisses A x

Your thumbs pressed down on the letters on the screen rapidly.

-A knows. We have to tell aria.

You knew it was risky texting Ezra, but you weren't about to do A any favours.

-ok. I agree. I want to tell her anyway, even though we're not together anymore. It's better to hear from us rather than from A.

You were surprised, when anyone asked about them, aria said they were good. But clearly they weren't.

-we'll tell her together then

You messaged, it was both of you who leant into the kiss. You both were responsible.

-do you think we could tell her, then go out for something to eat??

He questioned cheekily. You replied with a yes, happily, thinking about your future date with him. Aria would definitely be upset to start with, but you hoped she would eventually come around to the idea of you two spending time together. Maybe even dating.