39- advice- noel Kahn imagine

Request: a one shot of noel asking aria about y/n because he has feelings for her and then later he talks to her.

A/N: this is quite short and may have spelling mistakes...

He was in all of your classes, always at the back. He told himself he was sat there because it's where all the cool people sit. Deep down he knew it was because you sat in the middle of the room, working hard. He never had the courage to talk to you, despite his reputation as the school heart-throb. So he sat at the back, glancing at you every now and then. Watching the way you laughed at the things your partner said.

You sat next to aria whenever you could. You had been friends for years and knew each other very well. So well, to others it looked like you could read each other's minds.

That's why noel decided it was time to talk to her about you. It would save him from embarrassing himself in front of you, in fact it would most likely help him.

"Aria!" he called out in the hallway. It was the start of lunch, so he wanted to talk to her before you arrived.

"Noel. Hi." Aria said, turning around, away from her locker. Her books in her arms.

"I need your help with something" he says hesitantly, his courage starting to disappear.

"What is it?" he took a deep breath, deciding to just tell her directly.

"I want to ask y/n out, but I don't know how...." Aria stood still for a second, the words not quite registering in her head. She didn't understand why noel Khan would need her help with something like this.

"Why do you need my help? You've asked a girl out before!"

"I know, but they've always said to me that they would've liked something special. Something extravagant."

"Y/n's not like that. She would be happy if you just asked her. She doesn't want all that, don't get me wrong, she deserves it. She should only get the very best."

"So I should just ask her out. Just like that?"

"Yes. And if it makes you feel better, she won't say no."

After the conversation noel felt a lot more confident. He couldn't wait to ask you, so he skipped lunch just to go and find you.

You were by your locker, having had to stay behind after your last class. You had just finished putting your books in when you heard someone approaching. When you looked you saw noel. He was wearing his famous smile as he stopped right in front of you.

"Hello noel." You said, subconsciously tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear. You didn't notice your actions until Noels smile grew wider; he knew from class that it was a nervous habit of yours.

"Hi y/n. how's your day going?" he asked. He had been thinking about how he was going to ask you out whilst he was walking around the school.

"Okay I suppose. I mean. It hasn't been great. I've had two tests and I think I've failed both. My last class was boring and I got into trouble for no reason." You rambled. Once you realised you were rambling you stopped. "Sorry... you don't want to hear about my day."

You couldn't believe you were doing this, embarrassing yourself in front of your crush.

"Don't apologise! Actually.... I'd love to hear more about your day. How about we go out for dinner and get to know each other better?" it wasn't what he planned to say, but at least his voice didn't waver and it sounded somewhat smooth.

You couldn't believe noel Kahn asked you out. You were so shocked and happy you forgot to answer.

"Or you know... we could do something else." It was only when he spoke, you snapped out of your thoughts.

"No, no, dinner sounds great I'll see you then." You were both happy. You left pretty much straight away, saying goodbye, needing to tell aria about what had just happened.