57- its complicated- Jason imagine- part 2

Words: 913

A/N: not sure how I feel about this one but I said i'd put the second part out xx

Part 2:

In a panic you fled the room, stumbling over your own feet. You ran to the nearest room that wasn't locked, but this one was worse than the last. Instead of words, a projector was playing behind some glass, the image forming on the opposite wall. It was of you, when you were younger, standing by a Christmas tree. The image started moving, instead, playing a home movie. The little girl on the screen moved from the tree over to the presents and one at a time started opening them. It seemed normal at first, your mother and father sat watching you smile as you saw the gifts. Then a door opened and closed. You looked to your right, where the door would be open, but instead it was shut. You tried to open it but whoever did this wanted you to watch the video, so you did. There was a noise in the video too, footsteps. Your mother, who had the camera, stood up. Your father walked towards the Livingroom door just as Mr Dilaurentis burst through.

"You shouldn't be here, what do you think you're doing?" your father whispered harshly, loud enough for the camera to pick it up.

"I want to see my daughter, I have a right to see her you know." Mr D replied trying to move past. Your father wouldn't let him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and dragging him outside.

"Wait, stop!" your mother shouted, placing the camera on the sofa. You were still sat on the floor watching the events unfold.

You couldn't believe you had forgotten about that night. Your father had come in covered in cuts and bruises, clearly from a fight. But you had been taught not to ask questions. You never saw Mr D again, but you would always get a strange gift on your birthday from someone you didn't know.

Now you understood why the Dilaurentis family didn't like you, and didn't like you and Jason together, even though Jason and Mr D are completely unrelated.

You were locked in that room for a long time, the video and various other pictures playing on a loop. That was until you were dragged out by police and paramedics. You felt like you were somewhere else entirely on the journey to the hospital, like your life was someone else's and you were just watching through a glass.

You snapped out of your daydream when Ezra came to see you.

"y/n, thank god you're okay, I was worried sick, I was meant to look out for you and I didn't, I'm so so sorry." He cried, sitting beside you and bringing you into a hug. The movement send a wave of pain down your body, making you hiss.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Ezra you haven't done anything wrong." You soothed him, shuffling over so he could sit on the bed properly.

"I didn't protect you like an older brother should." He argued.

"But Ezra... listen. You aren't my older brother, at least not completely. Mr Dilaurentis is my biological father."

"I know."

"What?!" you were shocked to say the least, how could Ezra have known?

"I was way older than you when Mr d was visiting you. I saw everything and when I was older I put the pieces together."

"Why didn't you tell me?" you asked, slightly upset.

"I had no proof and I figured mom would tell you once you were old enough. If not I would have." You hugged Ezra again, more gently this time. You knew he was only keeping the secret to protect you and he had done a lot for you in the last year. Being Mr d's daughter doesn't change anything, he is still your older brother.

"Y/n?"

Your head snapped to the side, to see Jason stood watching.

"Hey it's so good to see you." You sobbed, the feeling of how much you missed him finally hitting you.

"You too." He made his way over, nodding to Ezra as he excused himself from the room. Jason took his place, kissing you softly on the forehead, like you were fragile and about to break.

"Jason there's something I have to tell you." You weren't going to keep this from him, he deserved to know and you'd seen how lies and secrets destroyed relationships before.

"I know, I heard yours and Ezra's conversation."

"You did?"

"yeah." You two were silent for a few moments, taking in what you had learnt.

"I love you, you know."

"I love you more." You replied, cuddling into his side.

"I know" He whispered, bringing his lips down to yours. The kiss was brief, a laugh erupting from his mouth.

"How weird is that, the guy who I thought was my dad, turned out not to be and the guy who you thought was your dad, turned out not to be, but your dad is actually the guy who I thought was my dad."

"It would probably be less weird if I actually understood what you were saying" you joked, trying to make sense of it all.

"What I'm trying to say is I love you most. No matter how crazy and messed up our lives are. And we'll find who did this to you."

The dollhouse felt like an eternity in hell, and even though you tried to push the memories away, one forced its way to the front.

'Now you know who you are, sis