28- they cheat- Wren

Your relationship with wren had been rocky from the start, it was far from a perfect relationship. He had been engaged to Melissa, then had an affair with you behind her back. You knew it was wrong but he was charming and irresistible. Then whilst you were dating he had kissed spencer. She told you straight away, not wanting to keep secrets from you. Especially as A could use them to tear you apart... but He had cheated. You forgave him, knowing it was a mistake although it took a lot of persuasion from him. But it left you distrustful and fearful for the next time he was going to do it.

That's why whenever he called, wanting to talk, you thought he cheated. You thought it so much the idea became a natural thing. You had thought about what you would do, but the answer was simple. You would end things. Your heart would be broken, but you would be able to get over it and move on with someone else. If you had stopped and heard yourself you would have ended it already, but you weren't strong enough. Despite everything, you enjoyed spending time with him. He was smart, funny, and gorgeous. Everything you dreamed your prince would be. But he was not loyal, so you knew the relationship would come to an end. You just hoped it was later rather than sooner.

Unfortunately it happened to be sooner. He had started working In Radley, which you encouraged as you thought it would be very beneficial to both him and the patients there. Hanna also often visited Radley to see Mona. You knew they would interact and talk.

He came home one day and sat in front of you, catching your attention

"Y/n. there's something I need to tell you." He said, rubbing his hands together. You closed the book you were reading, waiting for him to tell you.

"I kissed Hanna." Those 3 words proved that what you had predicted was correct. The fact you were expecting it made it easier. It hurt. It hurt like hell, but you weren't shocked. You told him you had forgiven him once, but couldn't do it again. He accepted that and understood. You decided to become friends, at least enjoying each other's company every once in a while. At first it was awkward, but you soon got used to it.

You weren't mad at Hanna. You knew how madly in love she was with Caleb, so you let it slide. You didn't want to let wren come between you. You never told anyone about what Hanna did, not wanting to cause more harm, after all it wasn't her fault.

Eventually You moved on and dated other people. You found out he went back to Melissa and moved to London. You were sad to see him go, but wanted him to be happy, whilst trying to find happiness yourself.