6. how you met

noel: 

you were sat in the library, completing a history project. you wandered down the aisles, searching for the correct book. you found it and reached out to grab it, but someone beat you to it and took it from the other side of the shelf. you retracted your hand, realising that one of the most popular boys was stood in front of you. you were surprised to see him in the library. you just assumed that, like his other friends, they didn't do projects themselves. instead they got others to do it. you had been approached by one of the jocks but refused to do the work. why should they get the credit for your work?

"sorry. here" noel said, handing the book over to you. you held up you hands, shaking your head.

"no, you take it." you wanted the book but didn't want to seem rude.

"well, seeing as neither of us can decide, why don't we work together?" of course. he wanted to do the project 'together'.

"no! I know what that means for people like you, you don't do the work then you take all the credit because for some reason this school values its sports more then any other subject." you finished your rant, finally breathing in.

"people like me? I'm not going to make you do the work! I don't think its fair to do what my friends do." he said. you thought he would be angrier, but he smiled at the end of the sentence. you suddenly felt embarrassed. he smirked, walking around the shelf to you. he stuck out his hand.

"im noel." he introduced. you shook his hand.

"i know, im Y/n" he turned, motioning for you to follow him to a nearby table. you both sat and did the project, staying longer than intended because you were in an interesting conversation, getting to know each other.

Jason:

you were sat on Alison's bed, she was writing In a diary or book. you didn't know because you were never allowed to read it. your feet were by her head and you were reading one of your favourite books. suddenly the door burst open and Jason walked in. Alison moaned at him about knocking. then they started arguing like they usually did but you weren't listening to them, instead you were lost in the pages.

"y/n!" Alison exclaimed, jabbing you in the leg with a pen. you looked up, noticing both eyes on you. although you did stare at Jason a little bit longer than you would ever admit.

"what?" you asked, Jason chuckled where as Ali rolled her eyes, knowing you hadn't been paying attention.

"do you want to go to a party" she questioned, already knowing the answer.

"who's?"

"Jason's duh.." she stated as if it was obvious. "its here, tonight." she continued. you asked her if the other girls were coming and she told you that they weren't 'mature' enough. Jason left, handing Ali a parcel. she refused to open it in front of you so you opened the door and stood in the hallway. you wandered down towards the stairs, stopping outside Jason's room. his door was open and he was sat inside. he glanced up sensing your presence. you blushed, muttering a hello and explaining that Ali sent you out while she opened the parcel and you didn't fancy just sitting outside the door.

"i don't think we've actually met, officially." he said.

"no, we haven't, although I know who you are." you both continued to talk and laugh until Ali came out to see where you were, glaring at Jason when she dragged you away.

mike:

you were stood outside the boys locker room, waiting for your brother noel. it was almost 20 minutes after practice and the whole team had left except for noel. you walked in, wondering where he was and if he was ok. it was silent , so you called out his name. no reply. you wandered further into the room, passing by multiple empty lockers. you had no idea which one noel's was. you spun around to leave but paused halfway. mike was in front  of you, he had just come out of the shower. you froze, not knowing what to say. luckily he had a towel wrapped around his waist, but you wouldn't help but scan your eyes down  to his chest for a second. he noticed and his posture changed.