34-Again- Mike imagine

Request:

Can I have a pretty little liars imagine when I have my first kiss with mike and I get all nervous about it.

The teacher was droning on at the front of the classroom, yet you wrote down almost every word he said. You wanted to do well. Not because you enjoyed the lesson or because this was a subject that would greatly influence your future, but because mike, your crush, had needed a tutor. You offered to help, wanting to get to know him better and to spend some time with him away from his friends. He always seemed sweet and funny and your expectations of him were confirmed when you were tutoring him.

It had been a few weeks since you offered and after each study session you went out to do something fun. You didn't expect things to go so well, but the study sessions had become dates. The only thing holding you back was the thought of being romantic with him. You wanted to, but you were anxious about it. You had never kissed someone before and didn't want to mess it up. What if he didn't like you because of it? Or what if you completely embarrassed yourself?

"What are we?" he asked abruptly as you were packing away your school books, about to head out.

"Umm... I don't know." You muttered in response. "What do you want us to be?"

"I'd like you to be mine..... I don't mean like an object or a possession. That came out wrong... I mean like a girlfriend. Only if you like. You just always seem so hesitant and I can't tell if you like me back or I'm imagining things and...."

"Mike!" you interrupted his nervous rambling. "I do like you. I like you a lot." You said shyly, sitting down on his bed.

"You do? Wow... but why do you act so hesitant?" he questioned, joining you. You turned your head. Maybe you could think of an excuse and make it seem less embarrassing. He observed you as you sat there thinking. "You can tell me anything. I want you to trust me. To be able to spill your heart out. I never want you to be ashamed or embarrassed around me. You can tell me what's on your mind." He soothed, rubbing circles on your hands with his thumbs.

"I'm just....I've never..." you weren't quite sure how to word it without sounding pathetic. But he was right and you wanted the trust to work both ways, so you did the only thing you could do and you told him.

"I've never kissed anyone before. I don't want you to stop liking me because of it." You mumbled, a blush clear on your cheeks. He chuckled and you closed your eyes, a horrible feeling filling you. Then he removed one hand, bringing it up to turn your head towards him.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." He suggested, a blush now evident on his face as well. "I'd love to be your first kiss." He admitted. You smiled at him, nodding your head slightly. You couldn't help the butterflies in your stomach, the effect he had on you was mesmerizing.

"You won't mess it up. You couldn't, just follow my lead." He said, bringing his other hadn't to your waist, tugging you closer to him. He moved forward, his face centimetres away from yours.

"Close your eyes." He whispered, glancing down at your lips. You followed his instructions. Then you felt his lips on yours. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was sweet and made your heart skip a beat. You slowly opened your eyes and he was already looking at you.

"How was it?" you asked nervously.

"Amazing." He breathed, his forehead still on yours.

"Can I kiss you again?" he asked this time. You giggled, pulling him to you, but his lips landed on your neck. He peppered a few kisses towards your jaw.

"And again?" his lips were now on your cheek.

"And again?" he leant in, capturing your lips. The kiss was longer, more loving. You followed your instinct and moved your lips in sync, fitting together perfectly.