45- a true gentleman- noel imagine

Request: Anonymous said:

Noel Kahn one shot where he gets jealous that another guy asks y/n out on a date. Then the next day noel tells y/n that he is madly In love with her and y/n hugs him and y/n tells Noel that the other guy wasn't very gentleman like on the date and Noel and y/n go on a better date.

A/N: I hope you like it, I can never really think of things to do on a date that I haven't written about already x also there may be a few mistakes, I haven't read over it. <3

When he went to pick up some food for dinner, he never expected to meet you.

Only he never met you. You were stood away from him, talking to some guy that he knew was in your physics class. You smiled at him, and he leant closer to you, biting his lip. Noel clenched his fists, knowing all the things that were going through that guys mind and hating every one of them. You deserved someone better than that pig, and he didn't care if he sounded arrogant but he believed you should be with him. He noticed how you sat down together and laughed at something he said. He knew he left it too late. He should've told you about his feelings earlier.

But he wasn't going to give up that easily. After spending the night thinking about you, jealousy keeping him from sleep, he decided there was no harm in admitting his feelings.

You were outside school, waiting for your friends to arrive.You sat with your headphones in, humming along to the music. He knew exactly where you would be, since he greeted you every morning. The sound of your voice as he approached knocked his confidence, but he knew he had to do this or he would regret it forever.

You smiled, noticing noel walking towards you. Only this time it was different, he changed his path and came and stood in front of you.

"Hi noel, are you-"you didn't get to finish before he started talking.

"Y/n. I know you've got this thing going on with that guy. But I couldn't just let you date him without telling you how I feel. I'm in love you. I'm madly in love with you. I walk past you every day in the morning even though my cars parked the other side. I study really hard for tests so that I move closer to the front, closer to you. And every time I play a game, I look for you in the crowd, hoping that you've been watching me too."

You smiled at his confession, throwing your arms around his neck.

"I love you too, you idiot. Do you think I sit out here in the cold for fun? And I have no other reason to go to the games, except to see you..."

"But what about that guy?" he asked, the jealousy returning to him.

"Oh. You mean Michael. He's a jerk." You laughed, your arms still around each other, even though you had leaned back in order to look at him.

"But when I saw you on that date, you looked like you were having a good time."

"A good time? That date was awful." You frowned, remembering it clearly.

"In that case... maybe I can take you out tonight and give you the best date ever." He grinned.

"Best date ever? You've set the bar high. Fine, I'll see youtonight." You replied, biting your lip to try and hide your smile.

You met him outside a leisure centre at 6. You were there early, and stood in the dark until you saw his car drive past.

"Glad you could finally make it" you mocked. "So what are we doing? Why did you want to meet here?"

"There's a swimming pool." He stated, as if his intentions were obvious.

"Yes there is, what about it?" you still didn't understand.