13- you think they are A- wren

Wren had been dating you for a while now. You met randomly and continued to bump into each other on separate occasions. He believed it was fate so he asked you out on a date, from then on you two had been happy together.

When you discovered that A's name was Charles you were shocked. How could there be another Dilaurentis that no one knew? You didn't want this to take over your life, but it was too late. You and the other girls had dealt with it long enough. You knew the name Charles, but who was Charles. Maybe he was someone you knew. Maybe he really was dead, but then the same question popped into your head; who is A?

This is how you ended up with your bedroom wall covered in theories, scribbles and various evidence. You named everyone you knew who could possibly be A, including the other girls and even yourself, wondering if the girls would do the same. You analysed each person and what they had done over the last few years but it never got anywhere, until you investigated wren. You tried to bury the good memories you had with him. You had to find out who A was, even if it was painful.

He worked at Radley and had access to Mona, she was very manipulative, and maybe she made him do things for her. Maybe if he was A, it wasn't his fault. You thought back to when Jenna said

 'I bet even a lie would sound good in that accent'.

How did you know he wasn't lying to you? He had, had a thing for Melissa, spencer and Hanna; maybe you were the only one he could get close enough to. You could just be a pawn in his sick game.

You stopped investigating wren, throwing away the evidence as insecurities and doubt entered your mind. it was starting to make you feel unwell. You acted like it didn't bother you. But without even realising you studied his every move; everywhere he went, everyone he saw. You were obsessed and very paranoid.

 You would lie awake at night, wren asleep next to you, and uncontrollably came up with theories.

-he would have access to body parts and the 'new' A liked to use them.

- You loved his piano that he had in his apartment and A also played tunes on one.

-the liars had been occasionally been drugged and who could get these? Wren.

The list went on and on until you no longer felt safe to be around him like you once had. You could never tell him what you were thinking. You feared he would actually be A, and would try to kill you, like he did to the other people who were close to discovering A's true identity. So you broke up with him. You could tell he was hurt, and so were you. He was unaware of the things going on in your life and you hoped your actions didn't have repercussions.