10. PDA

Jason:
Jason is only a fan of PDA at home, when the two of you are alone. He thinks it's not anyone else's business what the two of you do behind closed doors, so he keeps it at a minimum outside. The only time he is affectionate in public is when you are around Ian and Garrett, so they know that you are his. He doesn't trust them around you, as they are often attracted to younger girls and he fears they may spy on you.

ezra:
Ezra didn't like it at first as he could get fired for what he was doing, but then you switched teachers and so you could be open about your relationship. You were both self conscious in public, because when he would kiss you, people would always whisper and you knew that in rosewood, everyone wanted to know the latest 'gossip' of the teacher and the student.

toby:
Your friends weren't supportive at first because they thought he was suspicious. Therefore PDA was non existent. However, as much as you loved your friends, you eventually ignored their point of view. He made you happy and you wanted to be able to be with him in public, so you would always walk around with your arms wrapped around each other.

mike:
He wasn't shy when it came to PDA. He was younger than you and always thought that one of the boys in your year might try something. So whenever he saw you in the hallways he would pull you over. He would make you come to all of his games and kiss you if they scored or won.

wren:
You volunteered at the hospital so when wren was hired you spent all day together. To make it more interesting you would find places to make out in, where no one could see you. When you were working with a patient you could never show off your relationship, so you would steal glances at each other until you could leave.

noel:
Noel loved showing you off. That meant that he couldn't keep his hands off you. although his friends complained, everyone admitted that you were the best couple, as long as you weren't all over each other. You often got told off by teachers, but they never gave you any punishment.

caleb:
Caleb would kiss you and wrap his arms around you for a number of different reasons; if he needed comforting, if he thought you looked particularly nice or if he was jealous. Sometimes he would just like to stand there with you, listening to you ramble on. He always held your hand and people joked that you were actually physically attached.