My family

We've been living in Bulgaria for about 3 weeks now, we've been staying in the hotel as it's too risky for us to buy a place incase people know who we are. "Wow your bump is starting to show." Ben said as he woke up next to me. "Don't be silly I'm only 2 months it's hardly showing." I chuckled. "I can't wait to meet him!" He added "And what if it's a girl?" I questioned "Then I'll love her no matter what." He replied and we smiled. "Well we need a stable home, we can't raise a child in a hotel room." I said as I got out of the bed and slipped on some clothes. "I was thinking, how about we go down to the river today? All of us." He suggested. "Yeah sure, I'll let Alex know." I said as I left the hotel room for breakfast.

We made our way down to the river, it was a quiet area and no one was here but it was magnificent. I let Ben and Kevin play in the river as me and Alex sunbathed on the grass. "Where did we go wrong?" Alex said as she looked and saw Ben and Kevin laughing and playing in the river. "I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But we are still friends." I said and smiled. Before she could reply our attention was drawn to the radio we carried around with us incase something came up about Piper. "Convict Piper Chapman who was deported back to America last Friday has been found guilty on all 15 charges against her, a judge rules Chapman's sentence has been cut down to 52 years for her cooperation in trying to track down Alex Vause and Faye Marshall" a radio broadcaster said. "Shit" I sighed. "She'll be in her 70s when she gets out" I added "Atleast she'll get out. There's no going back for us. Once they find us we will never be released." Alex said.

We tried to forget about what we heard and carried on with our afternoon down at the river. We went for a walk to a secret garden which was filled with exotic flowers. "It's beautiful." I said as we came to a stop and Ben looked at me. I've seen that look before. He didn't hesitate and took out a box from his pocket and got down on one knee. "No.. oh my gosh!" I said and started to tear up. "Faye. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. You are the love of my life and I love you so much.... will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the box and presented a diamond ring. "Yes!" I managed to say trying to speak as tears flowed down my cheek. He got up and put the ring on my finger before we embraced in a hug and Alex and Kevin cheered from behind. "I can't believe it!" I said to myself as I looked down at the ring. What did I do to deserve this man?