Coming back

Alex PoV
I woke up super early and packed some of my things, "what are you doing?" Piper said confused as she was half awake "I can't stand around anymore I'm going home." I hissed "What!! You can't!" Piper exclaimed and shot out of bed "She is in there by herself, we abandoned her, are you coming or not? If we get caught we get caught." I explained "Why are you packing so early?" Piper added "We leave in an hour. Security will be dead at this time so we are less likely to get caught. Get Kevin ready." I ordered before continuing packing.

We left the hotel and headed to the airport, we checked in before heading over to dreaded security. "Belts, shoes, bags and any other items in the trays people." A security officer said as we approached the X-ray scanner. "Anything prohibited in your pockets?" He asked me as I walked to the scanner, I shook my head before walking through. We grabbed our things the other side and breathed a sigh of relief. "We did it!" Piper whispered excitedly to me.

We headed back home to America, I was somewhat relieved now for some reason. Once we landed it was 12pm I was dreading getting of the plane in case someone was waiting outside ready to capture us. I glanced out the window to see police officers stood by the side of the plane. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "Ladies and gentlemen we will let you leave shortly, the police want to come on board quickly." A flight attendant said over the tannoy. "What do we do!" Piper whispered to me. "Stay calm it may not be for us!" I quickly replied to her.

Row by row 3 police officers checked everyone's passports, I was stupid to use my genuine passport this time. "Ladies sorry for the delay can I see your passports and the child's passport please." One of the officers said to us, I reluctantly got my passport out and looked at him before giving it over. He opened all the pages and inspected out details but to my surprise he closed them moments later "Thank you ladies." He said and handed them back. He carried on moving before ordering for some assistance but his colleagues "It's this on boys" he said and pointed to a gentleman sat a little further behind us.

Chaos erupted in the plane as the guy got dragged of the plane and was arrested for some weird reason. "Alex quickly" Piper said as she got up as we were allowed to leave the plane. We headed to the baggage area and grabbed our stuff before stopping as we saw guards swarmed all around customs. "Fuck!" Piper exclaimed "What do we do?" I questioned "Quick over here!" She exclaimed and we ran over to a exit door. Kevin was running along the side of me and we burst through the door which took us way passed customs. "You are a genius! How did you know that door would lead to an exit?" I asked "Remember when I smuggled all that money over into Brussels and I skipped customs by walking through an exit door? I thought I'd try it again." She said and laughed.

We got a taxi and headed to a small hotel considering we sold our old house. I'm just glad we are back and now I can work on trying to get Faye out of prison. The last I heard from her was a letter she persuaded a guard to smuggle out the prison and to post it or they would find me. Me and Piper sat down in the hotel room and started drafting up ideas to somehow get her out, whether it be legally or illegally....