Italy

"Babe time to wake up." Alex said as she vigorously shook me "What's the time?" I muttered "2:30am. Come on" she said and got up. "Our plane leaves in 3 hours." She added before leaving the room. I quickly got ready and packed up my things and bought my luggage downstairs and put it with the others.

"Before we go there's something I want to do." I said before grabbing some flowers I bought yesterday and headed into the woods one last time. I walked over to where Red is buried. The mound of dirt piled on top of the coffin. "I know you never liked flowers but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye. I hope one day we will meet again." I said and wiped away a few tears. I carefully put the bouquet of flowers on top of the mound of dirt before walking back to the house. "Come on time to go." Alex said and she put her arm around me and we got into the car and left and headed for Madrid airport.

"Ladies you can't park here." Someone shouted at us as we pulled up at the airport. "Keep it I don't need it anymore." Alex chuckled and gave her the keys to the car and we all walked into the terminal. "Rights here's your fake passports. We all check in separately and don't communicate with each other." Alex said and we all diverted into separate queues. "Good morning" a check in attendant said and I smiled "Has anyone asked you to carry anything in your luggage?" He said as he put tags around my bags but I said no to his question avoiding eye contact. "Right your flight to Rome leaves at 10:15am and boarding opens at 9:45am. Have a safe flight." He said and handed me and Kevin our tickets. I looked over and in front of me was Piper who had somehow cleared security. Alex did the same and she got through undetected.

My heart was pounding as I reached the security area of the airport. "Arms out." A man said and came and patted me down "All clear. Keep moving" he said and I quickly picked up Kevin and carried on walking and I cleared security even through our faces have been plastered all around the world. I took a seat in the departure lounge, Alex was a few rows away and so was Piper.

"Ladies and Gentleman flight 2309 to Rome is now boarding." A voice echoed throughout the terminal and we all stood up like a pack of wolves and swarmed around the boarding door. "Good job" I heard someone whisper in my ear but to my relief it was just Alex. I made my way to the entrance and presented my tickets and was cleared to board the plane and so was Alex. Already on the plane was Piper who somehow got upgraded to first class "Always the bitch that gets upgraded" I chuckled as I walked past her "You just don't have the charm." She replied back before laughing too.

The flight was short, about 2 hours and we touched down at Rome. We all got off the plane and got through customs quickly and headed to the baggage reclaim. It was hot in the airport and I just wanted to leave, I slammed my bags down on the luggage cart and quickly moved to the exit, outside I waited for Piper and Alex but there was no sign. I hope they are here soon.