CHAPTER 50

(Park) Somin's POV

I went to Zico's House and asked him where Yoongi was.... Gladly Yeo Min was there with him.... But where is he?....

' Zico, Have you seen Yoongi? '

' Oh yeah, He told me to babysit Yeo Min while he's gone.... I think he's at BTS' Dorm.... ' He said while carrying Yeo Min....

I smiled at him and kissed Yeo Min's cheeks before biding goodbye and heading to BTS' Dorm....

-

At BTS' Dorm.....

Before i even went to knock on the door i heared Jin yelling.... I then knock on the door..... Revealing a sad Taehyung.... I suddenly frowned....

' Is there something wrong Taehyung?. And i'm here to pick Yoongi up..... '

He smiled fakely and gestured me to come in..... My blood boiled when i saw who was hugging the sleeping Yoongi....

Yoonji.....

What the fxxk is She doing here!?!....

' He drank too much.... And Yoonji won't stop hugging him.... ' Jin said.....

' And i accidentally invited that Girl Yoonji to the Party Yesterday.... I'm sorry.... ' V said while frowning

' And..... That's not the bad news.... ' Jimin said.....

I got worried....

' B-Bad news? ' I gulped.....

' Yoonji..... She put Love Potion on Yoongi's soju and now..... He's inlove with.... Her.... ' Jimin said hesitantly.....

I'm tearing up right now.... I raised my right hands attempting to slap Yoonji but someone held my hands preventing it to move further.....

' What do you think your doing to my Girlfriend?! ' Yoongi yelled at me while holding my hands....

G-GIRLFRIEND?....

' Y-Yoongi? ' I said almost crying.....

' Somin, Look.... Don't you dare touch my Girlfriend or you will pay... ' Yoongi said greeting his teeth....

I looked at the Boys with Hoseok and Jungkook who just came down..... I wiggled my way out of Yoongi's grip and quickly pushed him and fought Yoonji....

I held Her hair and slapped her continuesly....

' YOU MOTHERFXXKER! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO STEAL YOONGI AWAY FROM ME?! I'M HIS WIFE YOU B*TCH! ' I yelled at him pulling her hair upwards.....

' Y-Yah! M-My hair!! Let me go! You f-fxxker!! ' She struggled....

I felt someone pushed me away from her with force which made me stumble upon until i felt Jungkook catch me before i did....

I saw Yoongi's face redden so hard.... Redder than blood....

' GET THE FXXK OUT! AND NEVER SHOW YOURSELF IN HERE AGAIN! YOU SLUT! ' He screamed at me making me flinch hard....

I teared up so hard .....

' Fine! Don't come looking for me! ' I said as i left slamming the door....

I felt the boys' chase after me but i felt Yoongi stopped them.....

It broke my heart so much....

So much i wish i would have just die....

But.... I will still not give up on him....

I'll do everything i could to take him back.....

I don't even know where i'm going right now.... Well i wouldn't care more...

I just want to be alone for now....

I just remembered Yeo Min....

I guess Her Father wouldn't be here to be with us anymore....

I went to Zico's House to pick Yeo Min up.....

-

' WHAT?! '

' I said Yoonji took Her out.... She said she will just hang out with Her.... Why is something wrong? '

This is so fxxking bad! ..... What if she does something to my Daughter?! I can't live losing another loved one with me!.....

' Zico listen.... I'm not lying here so please i hope you would believe me.... Yoonji used you to get close Yoongi and she said before that she was Jung Somin's Best Friend.... Then when i went to BTS' Dorm Jimin said that Yoonji put Love Potion on Yoongi's Soju.... And now Yoongi's mad at me fighting Yoonji.... Please believe me and help me Zico... I can't afford to lose my angel one.... ' I cried out....

He hugged me and nodded....

' It's alright.... Let's go and find Yoonji at the Mall '

We nodded and headed to Zico's Car (A/N; Yes he has a car!)

A/N; Guys! Should i make book two? Because i think this will be longer than i thought hehe.... Anyways.... Book Two? You liek? xD STAY FAB!!~ 😍😍😘😘😊😊