CHAPTER 22

-

I ran away... From Yoongi and headed to Zico's Apartment... I knocked multiples times and finally he opened up... He saw my face all dried up with tears.... He looked worried and hugged me...

' What the hell happened? ' Zico asked looking worried as ever

' Y-Yoongi... My Boyfriend C-Cheated on me... ' I said stuttering, crying at the same time....

' Hey, Hey, It's Alright... I'm here for you... ' Zico comforted me and i smiled....

' How 'Bout stay here for awhile? Or perhaps a night?... I don't know... It depends on your decision.... ' Zico said he let go of me and wiped my tears....

' I would gladly want to stay with my Best Friend.... ' I said smiling at Him...

Atleast he's trust worthy...

Yoongi's POV

I wandered around Seoul finding (Park) Somin... I pulled my hair out of frustration and decided to go Home with the Boys for a little bit... Maybe she's there as well....

-

I sat on the couch and closed my eyes... But was interrupted by Jeon Jungkook...

' Hyung! I found your phone! And it's still working!.... There were lots of Missed Calls and un opened Messages, You should check it all out.. It might be important... ' Jungkook said handing me my Old Phone...

I opened it and found 107 Missed Calls from (Park) Somin and 12 Un Opened Messages.... I checked it all out and teared up...

' Hey, Baby Yoongiee!! Hihi!! How have you been doing?... Hmm... It feels boring not being able to hang with you... But don't worry... I'll come back for you Sweet Suga! XOXO... I have to go now! I LOVE YOU! '

' Hey Yoongummy! So... It's the time to tell you that i headed to America because of Family problem... But i'll be telling you all the news in Months... Wait for me and don't cheat cuz' i won't... Love you! Sweet Suga! XOXO... '

' Hey Gummy Bear! Haha! Sorry for the weird nicknames! Your just really sweet and cute!, So since i wasn't fluent with English i didn't make any friends the whole week but i did Met Zico... Don't worry i ain't cheating on you! Cross my heart! Hihi! Gtg bb I Love You! '

' Baby, Why haven't you answering me anymore? My texts? My calls? My chats?... Do you hate me now? For leaving you and not telling you a single word? :( '

' Gummy, please talk to me.... I miss you so so much... '

' I feel so lonely, I wish i could have stayed by your side and cuddled all the time... '

' Please don't cheat on me... '

' BABBBBBBYYYY!!!! I'M GOING HOME TO SEOUL IN A FEW MONTHS! GIVE ME MY KISS OKAY?! HIHI '

' Yoongi, Are you sure your okay? I could go home evem though semester hasn't started yet so i could check out on you and take care of you.... '

' Please be okay.... You are the only one who completes me... Without you... I'm empty '

' I'll be coming home in Seoul in 2 Days!! Omg Yasss!! I'll get to spend time with my one and only Yoongi!!! I miss you so muchhh!!! :( '

' Please be okay... Your my only happiness.... You make me happy... I never ever let any single time pass not thinking about you... Please Yoongi, Reply already... I miss you... You haven't even called me since i left... Are you mad?... I'm sorry... I Love You!!! XOXO ♡♡

What have i done?