CHAPTER 49

-

Somin's POV

I got home but found anyone at the House..... I scratched my head and tried to find Yoongi..... I didn't even see Yeo Min.... Where the hell are they?.....

I tried calling Jin Oppa (A/N; yup she has the whole BTS' Phone number. Get over it!)..... Gladly he picked up....

' Yeobeoseyo?, ' Jin Oppa said through the phone....

' Uh, Jin Oppa, Have you seen Yoongi anywhere? '

' O-Oh, Uh..... He's here but..... I don't think he'll be coming home any sooner ' He said making me worried as my heartbeat started pounding out off my chest....

' W-What happened to Him?! ' I said shaking through the phone....

' Well it's nothing serious.... He's just really drunk since we threw a party for Him and since it's His birthday.... But don't worry we'll bring Him home safe tomorrow.... '

' Okay.... Just make sure you take car- ' Before i could finish my sentence.... I heard Namjoon spoke on the other line....

' Uhm... Hyung?, We have a problem.... ' Namjoom said.... Then the line cut off....

Probably Taehyung drunk too much and now he's vomitting real hard....

Jin's POV

After the Party everyone left except for Yoongi and i guess Yoonji is Her name.... Because i heard how weird She was acting when she got married to (Park) Somin's Boy Best Friend.... Then Somin suddenly called....

We talked and then.... Namjoon said we have a problem...... Then i cutted the line off,

' What's the matter?..... '

' Why does this Soju that, That Yoonji gave Yoongi- ssi sparkles? And it has a tinted pink color?.... Isn't it weird? '

Yeah... Namjoon's right.... Soju isn't supposed to be sparkling and color pink..... WHAT THE HELL DID THAT YOONJI PUT IN HERE?!....

Then Jimin came to the scene and spotted something i think was familiar for him....

' Let me see that Hyung..... ' Jimin said gently taking the shot with weird Shits on it....

He observed it then his eyes widened making us worry more....

' H-Hyung.... '

' W-What is it?! ' I struggled....

' I.... I think.... Yoonji has put a some kind of Love Potion in Yoongi Hyung's Soju... If i'm not mistaken... ' Jimin said leaving our jaws dropped af....

I mean i would totally believe Jimin.... Since he's a Love expert.... Probably.... Because he always gets a lot of girls to chase Him here and there.... And he was almost arrested for stealing ARMYs heart.... We had to freaking take him out of that jail..... (author smirks xD)

' Alright.... Let's take that Slut outta here.... And! Why is that Girl even here?!? ' Jhope budged in...

' Well freaking ask V for letting Strangers inside! I only said People known by Somin and Yoongi Hyung like Zico, or Haha Hyung and yeah.... (A/N; smirks) ' Jimin said

I rubbed my temples and shook Yoonji violently awake.... She woke up rubbing her eyes while staring at me....

' H-Hey Guys.... What did i miss? ' She asked innocently.....

My blood just boiled just now.....

' You fxxking put a Love Potion on Yoongi's Soju! YOU FXXKING BTCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ' Namjoon screamed almost attempting to bitch slap Her......

She smirked.....

' Well..... I wanted to make him mine.... I knew he has a Wife which was Park Somin.... But.... I decided to ruin their lives more .... ' She smirked and chuckled like a psychopath.....

WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT DID SHE JUST SAID?!?!?!?......

A/N; Bullshit..... Chapter...... I can't think..... Of anymore..... So..... Im.... Sarreh......