CHAPTER 8

-

Yoongi's POV

' Sumi! Have you seen Somin? She hasn't been answering her phone since our Concert Yesterday Ended.... ' I said catching up to her Best Friend panting....

She turned around and shook her head

' We haven't contacted each other since Yesterday ' She said worried
....

I ran my fingers through my Hair and swift it to the back... Becoming worried... Then one of my Gang came running to us... Panting and sweating....

' Suga! Suga! We have to go to the Hospital! Right now! ' Yugyeom said

My eyes widened in confussion...

' What happened??!! '

' Somin '

Then... I started crashing down... I fell on my knees with my eyes widened...

' It was during the Concert... While walking home and crying she was hit by a Bus... I saw her outside because my Girlfriend and i were hanging out... And yeah... Let's go! '

Yugyeom helped me to go up as tears started bailing out my eyes... This was all my fault... I used her...

This was all fake right?... But why does it look like i already fell for that Girl... That trying to be Cool but really Soft Girl...... I can't live without her... I need her... I stopped my tears and ran to where the hospital was located... I didn't needed any transportation... I needed to sacrifice my Blood Sweat and Tears (Get it?) for the Girl I Love... Park Somin.... I knew the Hospital was far... I have tripped multiple times causing my knees to bleed and my ankles to ache... But nor did i care... Sweating while tearing nor i care as well....

I reached the Hospital and asked her Room... I ran to her Room to see Her Family on a Chair Sleeping peacefully... I wouldn't care if i get beaten up to death... I deserve it.... I ran to her and kiss her as if there was no Tomorrow then i saw his Father Looked at me with Blazing Eyes.... I didn't took off my lips off hers but kiss her more deeper as tears flow freely out my eyes.... Then that's when his Father started throwing punches on me... Wherever he's beastfull fists land on my White pale and stiff body.... I didn't care... Instead i let him beat me up... That's when i heard crying..... I looked up to see Somin awake looking at me.....

Your! The reason why my Daughter is in this situation! ' His Father said while punching me... I felt like dying... My whole body felt numb... But who cares?... I wanted to die anyway... For Somin.... But why?....