CHAPTER 42

-
3 Days Later....

P. Somin's POV

Mr. Min told me to hold that Baby named Yeo Min... Well it does look a lot like Mr. Min.... He always tells me this Child is my Daughter.... I just smiled at Him... Then i heard Mr. Min talking to the phone....

' But she doesn't remember me, Zico and even His Daughter... Maybe if She sees you Guys... Maybe She would atleast remember something... ' He said as He rubbed His temples...

So He wasn't lying?....

' Ne, Arasseo... We'll be coming over... ' Wait.... Where are we going? ...

He hanged up and got startled because of Me who was standing infront of Him....

' Mr. Min, Are you talking about Me? ' I asked swaying my foot while looking down....

' Please Somin, Enough with the Mr. Min.... I told you multiple times to call me Yoongi like you always do.... ' He said rubbing His temples in a Frustration way....

' Okay Mr. Mi- I mean Y-Yoongi ' I stuttered not used to calling Him that name in this situation...

He heaved a heavy sighed....

' Yoongi, Just Yoongi.... No Mr. No Min.... ' He stated forcing a smile...

Was He forcing a smile because of Me?....

' Come on.... We're heading to BTS' Dorm.... The Dorm i used to live before i Married you.... ' He said grabbing the keys and heading downstairs as i followed behind....

We headed in the Car as i put my seat belt on and He started driving....

He then handed me a phone.... I opened it and saw.... Me kissing Yoongi's cheeks... Maybe He really was telling the truth...

' That'll remind you of something... Some memories we made these past Years... ' I saw Him smiled from the Mirror....

I went to the Gallery and saw a lot of pictures of Me.... With Yoongi, That Baby Yeo Min... And The Guy we went in a few Days Ago.... I think His name was Zico?.... Then a Picture of Two old People.... I'm guessing they're my Parents.... And my hand thoroughly scrolled down as i saw a Girl.... We were at A School.... Smiling and making stupid faces like idiots... I chuckled... Then i saw the Folder's name

Best Memories Ever! ♡♥

Here i saw A Picture of Me in a Wedding Dress at The Altar and kissing Yoongi, Him feeding me Cake in the Wedding, Then i also saw a lot of pictures of Yeo Min sleeping and a picture that i'm guessing i captured of Her smiling, And a Picture of me and Zico playing... Resident Evil? While eating Pizza I chuckled and smiled as I continued scrolling down.... I then saw a Picture of 7 Boys with the Girl i saw earlier... We were all smiling happily....

' Do you remember some of them now? ' He asked taking me back to reality....

I shook my head and pointed the Girl i wanted to remember since the beginning.... He saw it Through the Mirror and opened His mouth to say something... But closed it afterwards....

' Yoongi.... Who is this Girl? ' I asked Him...

' She's... Sumi.... She's your Very Best Friend who died because of..... Lung Disease ' He hesitately said....

I felt bad for Her... I felt bad for Myself for not Remembering...How did this even happened?... How can i not remember a single thing?....

' Oh... ' Was the only word i could ever reply....

' We're Here.... ' He said as he pulled over and smiled at Me... I quickly got off and got greeted by a lot of hands wrapped around my whole body...

' Somin!!!!!!! ' A Guy with Pink Hair said... He smiled cheerfully...

' Jimin, Get off Her please? Are you trying to kill Her? Can't you see She's suffocating because of your Hug? ' Yoongi said... Jimin immediately got off and ruffled my Hair....

' Hmm.... How's our Sominnie Huh? ' Jimin said as he wrapped His arms around my neck....

' Uh... Fine, I guess? ' I answered unsurely...

He just smiled and let go of Me...

' Well come on, Everyone's waiting for you Two to arrive ' He smiled as He Let us go inside first before Him....

-

' So?... Somin... How have you been doing? It's been like... Ages.. ' Namjoon said

' I'm fine.... I think Yoongi is going to say Something... Hear Him out '

Everyone agreed as the gazes turned to Yoongi who was resting His Chin on his palms...

' There is something i would like to tell you all.... You haven't known this but... This incident happened a few Days ago... '

Everybody has their attention on Yoongi who was about to speak....

' Park Somin..... Has..... ' He cut Himself off and turned His gaze on Me... Then back at everyone who was expecting the whole sentence....

' Has What? ' Jin said as He tilted His head...

' Amnesia.... Park Somin has Amnesia... '

Everyone was shook.....