CHAPTER 47

-

P. Somin's POV

I dressed in A simple black Shirt and Jeans to head to the dance studio and teach all my Student to dance.... I saw Yoongi sitting down the couch watching TV... I ran to Him and peck on His cheeks.... He smiled and turned His head to Me... He peck on my lips and hug Me....

' Yoongi, I'll go to the Dance Studio... I'll go back to teaching Dancing ' I was about to leave when He said...

' Wait... '

' What? '

' You remember the Dance Studio?... Does that mean you had your memory back?... ' He eyed Me...

' N-No... N-Not at all ' I stuttered lying at Him...

He turned off the TV And turned His head to Me....

' Lie, What else are you hiding from Me? ' Yoongi said making Me guilty....

' I said No... I don't remember anything more... ' I said as i bit my lips...

' If you don't tell Me... I will leave You, I will never come back For You... Again.. ' I fiddled with the Hem of my Shirt....

' Ugh! Fine... I did... What else do you want Me to hear? ' I said calmly....

' That's all what i needed to hear... Now you can go freely to the Dance Studio... ' He smiled as He turned the TV Back on and Had His gaze at it...

I sighed and left....

At The Dance Studio....

' Teacher! ' Querubin said as He ran to Me...

' Oof!, Hey Kid... How are you doing? '

' I'm doing fine Teacher... We missed you! ' He said as He smiled brightly at Me... I smiled as well....

' Come on Teacher, Leeun, Jeonshi and Hyeulbi are waiting for You... ' He said as He grabbed my Hands making Me run with Him....

*

' Teacher! Teacher! ' The three said running to Me...

Wow they must have missed me a lot....

' Hey,How are you Guys? ' I smiled at Them ruffling their Heads....

' We're doing fine Teacher... How about you? ' The four exclaimed....

' Same, I just got a little bit stressed so i didn'5 have the time to go Here... But it's a good thing i'm Here now right? ' I lied

' Yes Teacher! Now teach us to Dance! What are we dancing Today? ' Querubin said...

' Hmm... Let me teach you Guys How to dance Spring Day.... '

' Oh wait, Teacher... Didn't you told us a story that you Married a Guy, A think His name was Yoongi?... And He was from BTS?... I Searched about them and they were a Huge sensation Worldwide... Wow you must be so famous now... And i saw their Music Video Spring Day And the Dance Not Today you thought us How to Dance? ' Leeun said making Me blush....

' W-Well some of those are true but i'm not really famous... Their Fans doesn't know that Yoongi Married... ' I smiled....

' Well, Let's Go! The Four said pulling me in the Dance Room....

These Kids' so cute omg