CHAPTER 43

Yoongi's POV

8:34 PM

' S-Somin Noona has Amnesia? ' Jungkook asked terrified.... I nodded....

I admit, I feel bad for Her situation right now... Why? Because i was the one who caused Her Amnesia.... You know what... I should stop helping Her revive Her Memories.... Because i don't want Her to suffer again because of Me... Some of those Memory will be forever remembered like.... How i cheated on Her for many times.... About what happened back in the Club a couple of Days Ago.... All those bad memories will come back.... And... I don't want to lose Her.... Again....

' Alright.... But what can we do about it? ' Taehyung said....

' Let's just let Her be.... Let's stop helping Her revive Her Memories.... ' I said making everyone disagree...

' Min Yoongi... What the hell are you saying? ' Jin said....

' It's like... Some of those memories were bad.... Those Memories were the Memories i do not like Her to remember, Like How i cheated on Her a Lot of fxxking times and How i broke Her heart.... I just can't stand seeing Her suffer and mock because of Me.... ' I said as i stroke the strands of (Park) Somin's Hair while She sleeps in my Lap peacefully.....

' Yoongi.... I hate to say this but... She will never live a good life without remembering every single thing in Her whole life.... ' Hoseok said....

Then it hit Me.... So am i.... I won't live a Good life with Her with Her not remembering anything... Even Me....

' Well... Thanks for this talk but we'll have to get going now.... ' I said as i removed Somin's head from my lap and replaced it in my Hand.... I carried Her to the Car bridal style and put Her in front seat gently and Closed the door Quietly so She wouldn't wake up....

' Goodbye Boys, I'll meet you someday... Maybe when we start the Concert In Japan Hm?... ' I said smiling to these 6 Talented Idiots i was stuck in my Band....

They all nodded and waved their Hands at me...

I went inside the Car and started driving.... I couldn't take every single minute not glancing at (Park) Somin's naturally Beautiful face.... I smiled....

' I'm such a Lucky Guy to have someone like You in my life.... Even though i broke your Heart a couple of times.... You still chose to Forgive me and forget what happened.... I Love You Park Somin.... ' I said as i smiled at Her...

I knew She couldn't hear me but... I know.... She will get Her Good memory back Herself.....

I gasped as i remembered something...

' I forgot Tomorrow's Zico's Wedding.... Should we go?.... Hm... We still probably should... ' I said to Myself as i drove to Home....

P. Somin's POV

I Felt comfortable while sleeping but then i think we hit a bump and hit my head in the Car Window.... I woke up because of the sudden action to see Yoongi driving His gaze focused on the Road while His other Hand holding my Wrist gently and murmuring multiple Sorry...

I smiled and closed my Eyes.... Then i started to feel headache....

I started seeing flashbacks.... (A/N; please tell me that's possible xD)

' Do you Min Yoongi take Park Somin as your Wife for as long as you Live? '

' I do '

' Do you Park Somin take Min Yoongi as your Husband for as long as you Live? '

' I do '

' You may now kiss the bride '

Yoongi pulled me by the waist and kissed my plump lips...
-

' Go on, Don't you want to check your Daughter out? ' I told Yoongi as he came Closer Zico and carried Yeo Min

Then She started crying

' Shh, Don't worry Baby Yeo Min... Daddy's Here '

*

I opened my eyes and sweat covered my face... I looked at Yoongi who pulled over and looked at Me worriedly.... He wiped my sweats with His Sleeves as He scooted over Me and hugged Ne tight telling Me everything's Okay....

' Y-Yoongi.... '

' What is it Jagi? '

' I remember something.... '