CHAPTER 10

(Listen while reading :) If the story ends early and the music was still playing... Just let it finish.. It has an amazing ballad tune... So please do it! It's relaxing i promise)

-

Yoongi's POV

A week has gone by... Somin's stuttering lessened more which made a bit Happy... But there's one thing i'm sad about.... Her Father said if i get Closer to Her she will move with them in America and never come back... I was so scared that might happen so i decided to leave Her alone.... But... I still wanted to confess to Her... I just don't know how... But then... One idea popped up my head.... I'll leave Her a note... I grabbed a Clean and Neat Paper and a sharp Pen to start writting.... I stood up and gave the Letter at Her only to see a confused face from her...

Dear Park Somin,

I'm sorry for using you and being mean to you... To be honest i just wanted to get close to you... And here i am... Min Yoongi writting a Letter as an apology... And because i also wanted to confess my Love to you... Park Somin... I knew i couldn't get close to you... Because if i do... They'll take you away from me... You'll leave me moving to America... I hate seeing you leave... I hate not seeing you for even just a Day... Park Somin... Please Meet me at the Rooftop...... This should be Enough...

- Min Yoongi ♡

Somin's POV

What Yoongi said in the Letter really touched my Heart so much.... Before he was Cold Hearted now he wants to confess.... But i'm afraid i'll only get hurt... I guess...

-

Class Dissmissal....

I grabbed my bag and walked towards my Locker and open it to get my cellphone who i just happened to forgot i left it here.... I closed my locker and headed to the rooftop... Exactly where Yoongi wanted me to meet him....

At The Rooftop....

I opened the Door to the Rooftop and spotted a familiar Figure... Only to realize it was Yoongi facing his back....

' Y-Yoongi? ' I said.. He got startled at my voice and turned around to face me and gave me a little smile....

I got closer to him and touched his nose.... Which made him chuckle so did i.....

' S-So... Why are we H-Here? ' I asked still stuttering... But he didn't mind it instead he pulled my waist closer to his and gently kiss my lips.... The softness of his lips making me kiss back.... We pulled away and he Hugged me tightly....

' Somin...? ' He said

' H-Hmm?... '

' Will you be my Girlfriend?.... '

' Y-Yes.... Yes i will.... ' I said making him pull away in shock...

' Did i do something wrong? ' I added questioning him...

' Don't you realize? Something?... ' I pull away comepletely tilting my head....

' What is that?... ' I questioned tilting my head more...

' Your stuttering has gone out! ' He screamed out in joy... My eyes widened and smile escaped my lips...

' I'm so glad my stuttering has gone out and i have the Best Boyfriend! ' I said loudly coming closer him and giving him a peck on the lips... Before giggling... As he joined me...

' Somin?.... I want to start all over again... ' He said smiling...

I nodded eagerly but... It all fade away... After i remembered one stuff.... I remembered something early Yoongi said through the Letters... ' I knew i couldn't get close to you... Because if i do... They'll take you away from me... You'll leave me moving to America... I hate seeing you leave... I hate not seeing even for Just One Day... '....

He waved his hands in front of me making me snap out of my thoughts....

' Yoongi?... '

' Hmmm...? '

' We need to keep our Relationship a Secret... '

' Wae? '

' Remember what Dad said? '

Then he stayed quiet but only for a while until he nodded.... I hope my Father won't find out about our relationship... I don't want to lose Min Yoongi....