CHAPTER 46

-

Yoongi's POV

Yoonji, Zico's Wife was acting weird towards Me... She shook my hand and gripped it more not letting it go.... She finally got Herself together and pulled out bowing multiple times....

' Jagi, Are you okay? ' Zico asked Yoonji... She aggresively nodded as we bid our Goodbyes and left....

' Do you want to go Home or Eat outside first? ' I asked (Park) Somin ... She smiled....

' Ani, Let's just go home... I'm tired.... ' She said as i nodded and drove back Home....

-

' Jagi, I'm going to my Studio, We have a Meeting to discuss ' I told Somin as She nodded....

' Be careful alright?, I Love You ' She said as She kissed my Cheeks....

I left and headed to our Studio....

-

P. Somin's POV

I was left Here while browsing on my Phone in our Room while rocking Yeo Min's crib to send Her off to sleep.... When i received a Text....

It was from Querubin, My Dance Student....

' Hi Teacher! ' He texted....

' Hello, Querubin... How have you been doing? '

' I'm doing just fine Teacher, But when are you going to teach us to Dance? :( '

' Hmm.... I will try to go there Tomorrow... Have you learned Not Today already? '

' Yes Ma'am! We danced it to a Contest and won first place! Thank You for Teaching us dancing Teacher Somin... It was a very big help :) ' I smiled at His text and replied back.....

' No problem Querubin... I have to go now.... :) '

' Okay, Goodbye Ma'am!, Have a nice Day! '

I closed my phone and sighed.... Should i tell Yoongi i remember everything?.... I probably should....

I saw Yeo Min already fast asleep.... I put my phone down the nightstand and went downstairs to get some Milk incase Yeo Min wakes up....

While i was making the Milk i heard a knock at the Door.... I wiped my hands and opened the door to see Zico's Wife, Yoonji frowning at Me....

' May i have a talk with You? ' She said coldly... I nodded slowly

She just went inside my House without asking permission for Me... Rude....

She sat on the couch as i put both of my Hands on the sides of my Waist.... I furrowed my eyebrows....

' What do you want?... '

' You really wanna know what i want? '

She smirked....

' Yes... Now hurry and tell me so i can take you out of My House '

Her Smirk gotten bigger....

' I want Yoongi.... To be mine... '

I froze.....

' Y-You want Him to what? '

She chuckled....

' I want Him... You know what i mean.... You know, I didn't marry Zico for real and he does not suspect a thing.... You see at the club, I saw you and Yoongi danced, You almost kissed! God... How can a handsome Guy like Him kiss a dirty Slut like you?!... And i came here because i wanted to tell you... I'm faking Marriage with Zico to get close to Yoongi... ' Yoonji smirked... I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth...

' You think you'll get Yoongi that easily? He doesn't like Sluts like you, And don't fxxking call Me a Slut... I'm not a stripper for you to call me that ' I tried saying calmly...

But what could i do? How could i tell Yoongi all of this?... I'm too scared and i don't know why...

' Hmm.... I'll give you a deal... Give me Yoongi, And i'll let your Love Ones live... Tell Yoongi and keep Him away from Me... All of your Love Ones will die... Including Yoongi and your Precious little Baby Yeo Min, Your Parents... And your Best Friends BTS... ' She smirked, My eyes widened....

' Y-You W-Will What?! Are you fxxking crazy?! And how the fxxk did you know Everybody including BTS?!?! ' I yelled at Her making Her chuckle deviously....

' I'm Best Friends with Jung Somin, But then we both stayed away from each other because when She had a Boyfriend which was Yoongi i felt Jealous... I first laid my eyes on Yoongi and i felt sparks.... She saw Me and She threw Me out... Till i heard the News that (Jung) Somin cheated on Yoongi.... Then we got back which i didn't know the Reason How, And She told Me that Yoongi was using you so Jung Somin stalked the both of You, Till She saw you Guys kissed on the Rooftop.... And She saw you went to America... Yoongi was found in the club so she took the chance and flirt with Her and all and banged Her until She got pregnant... I'm tired of explaining... That's enough for you to know.... ' She stood up and i was left Shook...

I will never let this happen...