CHAPTER 29

-

(Park) Somin's POV

I woke up beside Yoongi that made me Happy... And then my phone vibrated... My eyes widened when i saw the ID.... It's Sumi! My Long Time Best Friend... But thoughts hit me...

Why didn't she call me before?! I told her to call me or message me everyday!....

I tiptoed outside so i wouldn't make any noise and wake Yoongi up... I picked it up but didn't answer...

' Hey come on... Don't be like that ' She said... She sounds... Ill...

' Why didn't you call me for these past Years?! Omfg Sumi i thought you were dead!... I thought you hated me already!.... even got married and gave you invitations as well but you didn't show up... (A/N; I'm sorry if i forgot Sumi Hehe). ' I answered... Not just worried but super worried....

' That's what i wanted to tell you ' She said as i hear Her chuckle

' And what is that? ' I said and heard sobs from the other side of the line....

' Wait, Are you crying?! What the hell happened!? ' I asked with my Eyes widened....

' I was in a Coma for 8 Months (A/N: im sorreh) ' My eyes widened as i started to cry....

' W-What happened?! That was like the Month when i left Seoul.... '

' Exactly... I was abused.... '

' Abused by Who?.... '

' Minho... '

' Who's that? '

' My Boyfriend over 4 Months '

' What did he do?! '

' He tortured me.... ' She said making my eyes widened....

' I'm coming over... Which Hospital?... '

' Seoul Hospital... (A/N: it's made up... Dw)

' I'll be right over '

-

I walked to the Hospital and asked Her Room...

When i got there i breath in and out before opening the door to reveal the Girl that i have been with since my Childhood Days... With bruises all over her body and pale skin... Looking out the Window.... I scoffed and arranged myself before calling her name...

' Sumi? ' I called out smiling....

' Somin, ' She turned Her head around and smiled.... She has those needle thingy stuck up Her skin.... And those nose tubes... I ram to Her and cry....

' Sorry i haven't tell Yoongi about you moving to America for Months... I got Coma before that ' She smiled i smiled back...

' Pabo!, That's okay... Your health's more important... And plus... We're Married now.. Nothing to worry about ' I smiled as she wiped my tears...

' Thank You! ' She squealed but weakly...

' Now, Tell me about that Minho... ' I said furrowing my eyebrows....

' Well... I was texting you in my Room but then he Came home drunk... As always, And started abusing me like Pull my hair, Punch me wherever his fists land on my body and... And... ' She stopped Her sentence and bit Her lips which made me more worried....

' And what? ' I asked curiously...

' Rape me.... ' My eyes widened as i clenched my fist....

' Where does he live?! ' I said turning Red because of the fuming anger...

' That doesn't matter.... I'm glad He's away from Seoul, He escaped when we called the police... Just let Him... I'll just never love again... That seriously... ' She smiled quickly...

I let Myself fall down...

' If only i stayed.... ' I said as tears bailed out my eyes, Pretty quickly....

' Hey, You were the one who said you don't Yoongi to die right? ' She smiled...

' Yeah But- ' She cutted me off and smiled widely...

' It's Okay i'm better now... ' She smiled... But then,

She was breathing Harshly... My eyes widened and pressed the button which usually is used for getting help from nurses...
The nurse came immediately and told me to stay out while they do treatments for Her....

' Please be okay... ' I said worried....

The Doctor came out and shook His head....

' Doc, What the Heck happened?! ' I screamed tears coming out my eyes....

' Her Lungs has holes, making Her breath hardly... And apparently we need operation for Her.... ' The Doctor said making me stumble down the Wall....

' Do whatever you can do to make Her stay alive... ' I said, slumping down the wall...

' Will do... We will proceed the Operation Tomorrow Morning... She is currently sleeping and she needs strength and energy for the Operation... ' The Doctor smiled...

I nodded and stood up....

' I should go Home for today... I'll go back tomorrow... To check out on Her.......

-

A/N; How was the Story so far?... If ever i have Grammar, Spelling Grammar, Memory Gap (you know wht i mean ryt?XDD) Mistakes.... Please just ignore it 😂😂😂 STAY FAB!