CHAPTER 19

-

Saturday 12:13 AM

I was so excited to go Home tomorrow... I'd be able to see my Boyfriend... Yoongi... I smiled to myself and started packing up my things, Until Mother barged in my Room... I looked at Her and she smiled as i smiled back...

' Hey Eomma! ' I said full with energy...

' Hey Honey, You excited to see Yoongi are you? ' My Mother smirked....

' Well Duh.., Of course... I haven't seen him for 8 Months... And Eomma.. I'm worried about one thing... ' I said as my Cheeky smile vanished...

' What is that Honey? '

' Yoongi, Hasn't been answering my Calls and Replying to my Messages for Ages since we left Seoul... I'm so worried right now... '

' Oh Honey.... Maybe he broke his Phone or has been busy... Remember they still have The WINGS Tour? (A/N; smirks) '

' How'd you know? '

' Well Yoongi told me First before telling it to you... He was scared to tell you he was Leaving but, I'm gald he had the courage to finally say it to you as well... '

' Yeah... I guess your right... ' I said smiling to my loving Mother...

' Arraseo, Start packing your things you need to leave early Tomorrow... And your Dad has important meetings and things to do... So he's not able to keep up with us for atleast 1 Month... So you'll be very free to go.. ' My Mother said smiling...

I smiled and nodded...

' But are you sure you'll be fine here alone? ' I asked my Mother Worriedly....

' I'm Sure Honey~ '

' Well that's good... ' I said focusing on the hings i was putting in the luggage....

' I'll go now Honey... I Love You~ ' My Mother said cutely

I nodded as i kept my gaze to my luggage already filled with stuffs.... I smiled to myself thinking i was done packing....

I checked the time and it was already 1:13... Well that was fast....

I miss Yoongi so much... Don't worry Baby... I won't leave again... I think to myself smiling....

Yoongi's POV

After the WINGS Tour finished for 3 Months, Somin and I spend all the time together... We made out for Days... It was so fun... I could be forever with my Ex.... I don't remember (Park) Somin and I Dating doing these fun stuffs than (Jung) Somin... I shrugged it all off and Walked to the Park with Somin together... As our Fingers interwined.... I smiled but it faded after there was one thing i remembered....

' I Love You... ' (Park) Somin's voice echoed through my mind... I felt dizzy but i shrugged it all off... Like i always do...

' Babe... ' (Jung) Somin said ....

' Yes Jagi? '

' Let's get married soon... ' She said making me smile....

' Hmm.. Your Friends might ran away from me... ' I said making Her make her questioning Face...

' Why? '

' Because i'm a Gangster... ' I said with a Pokerface making her laugh... Fakely....

' I'm sure they won't.... You look too badass... ' She said smiling... Again fakely....

I started feeling uncomfortable now... But i just told myself it's okay.... I felt a little bit calmed when she kissed my cheeks... Not my lips...

I miss someone... Someone i once loved...