CHAPTER 44

' W-What? ' Yoongi stuttered....

I cried.... I thought i wouldn't be able to remember anything anymore....

' I- I remember You.... Yeo Min and, Zico.... ' I smiled as He smiled back at Me and hugged Me....

' I'm glad.... '

But then i remembered one thing besides Yoongi and the Others....

I remembered when we were in a Club.... Then J-Jung!, Jung Somin was there!...... Fighting Me....

I also remembered Yoongi kissing Jung Somin.... I broke the Hug and blushed....

' Do you remember anything besides us? ' He said as He started the Car and drove all the way Home....

' N-No.... ' I stuttered nervously.... But He didn't bought it....

He held my Hands and kissed it while His gaze was on the Road....

' You can tell Me anything Jagi.... ' He smiled....

If i tell Him that.... Scene for the Club.... What do you think would happen?.... Probably nothing good... So i'll just stay quiet... For now....

' I-, I- Nothing... I don't remember anything at all besides the Three of You... And ..... Jung Somin... ' I hesitantly said the last part making His smile fade and scoffed....

' Well.... Do you atleast remember BTS? Sumi, The Park and How we met back then? From where we are now?..... '

Wait..... I remember all....
I didn't knew one bump could make all my Memories go back....

' I- I remember Jin and Taehyung.... ' I smiled.... I actually know them all... I just don't want to tell everything....

' Alright '

He continued driving while i looked upon the Black Starry sky.... I smiled to myself and closed my eyes....

-

' We're here... ' Yoongi said softly... I pretended to Sleep as He got out the Car and opened the Other side of the Door where my face leans on.... He catched me before i fell.... I acted like i was still sleeping.... I felt His hands on my back and on my Legs.... He was carrying Me bridal style....

He opened the door and closed it as He went upstairs to put me to Bed..... He gently placed my head on the pillow as i shifted softly.... I saw Him smiled as he caressed my cheeks....

' I hope you would remember everything soon.... If only Jung Somin didn't pop out my Life, We could have started a New Life a Long time Ago.... All of these wouldn't have happen.... But i promise you... I will never leave you... And i apologize for the things i've done ever since we started this Relationship.... Goodnight Jagi, I Love You.... ' He said as He kissed my Forehead....

He went to the Bathroom as i opened my eyes and blushed....

Wait.... Why am i blushing?... Aigoo!...

-

A few minutes later Yoongi came out of the Bathroom wearing Black Shorts and Black T-Shirt.... I felt the bed sunk and i knew that Yoongi was going to sleep by my side....

I'm glad....

He then put His arms around Me cuddling Me.... As He burried His face in my Hair, And slept.....

I thought at First since Yoongi was A Gangster he would just play with my Heart... Like you know, Marry Me and then break up with Me... But i was wrong.... He told Me He did that because He was forced to... Not that He didn't want to be with Me anymore.... And at the Club for sure He was forced as well to Kiss Jung Somin, That Slut.... I won't also forget when He banged (Jung) Somin becuase i wasn't there... I was in America.... We shared the same experience that time... But all of those were the Past.... I already forgave Yoongi for all those things... Since i Still Love Him.... I just couldn't say properly....

No Matter what happens He'll always stay as My Gangster, My Husband.....

A/N; Yay! Finally Park Somin remembers! Wow (Park) Somin you should thank that bump, It was a Big help! xD.... And i really don:t know how to put an end to this... Like probably get married again? For a new life, and a new start?.... Idek anymore... Please suggest something for the ending 😂😍😍😍😘😘 STAY FAB!~ 😍😍😘😘😄😄