CHAPTER 36

8 Months had passed... But there was no sign of Him... Yoongi,... I knew i dumped Him, but as i said... I was just testing Him... But it seems like he took it seriously...

Here i am sleeping with my 1 Month Baby... I smiled and grabbed Her hands... It was small and delicate, She looks just like His Father, Yoongi...

She's Yeo Min... I just gave Birth to Her last Month, and i admit.... I don't want Yeo Min growing up without it's Father but... I can't do anything anymore....

I smiled and got ready to go to the Park with Yeo Min of course... The Park wasn't really that far to My Parents' House so it'll be fine by just walking... (Yes, Somin has moved to Her Parents' House)

My Parents are overseas working, My Father went with GOT7 Since he was Jackson's Manager (A/N; Peace) and i'm pretty impressed... Jackson was once Yoongi's Co- Gang but now He's working as an Idol... They were in the same Group as Yugyeom.... While my Mom teaches Japanese Students.. But we still contact each other...

I walked and walked while carrying Yeo Min with Me... I reached the Park and sat to the Bench... Where i always sit, Sometimes alone, Sonetimes with Yoongi... I smiled and touch Yeo Min's small delicate chest Her heard Her heart beat faster.... If only Yoongi could see this... He would be Happy..

I closed my eyes and looked up to the sky while smelling the fresh air... It's been awhile since i have been here in this Park... 8 Months... That's pretty Long... The Park has changed, The Flowers grew more beautiful then more things were added, Like a Big Fountain and a Playground... I smiled..

' Looks like Yeo Min will have a place to play someday... ' I told myself opening my eyes and gazing at Yeo Min who was sleeping peacefully...

' I Love You my Daughter... ' I said as i closed my eyes and leaned on Her forehead to give it a Kiss...

I looked around the Park and saw a Guy drunkly walking... As He walks with his Phone... Then he screams all of the sudden.. I got startled but ignored Him and just kept staring at Him until he fell down... My eyes widened and hurriedly came towards the Man.. I reached Him and my eyes widened as tears came flowing down my cheeks....

' Yoongi... '

Yoongi was beatened up... His face full with bruises with his Mouth with dried up blood in the sides...

I screamed for help but nobody came...

' What has happened to you?.... What went wrong?... I knew this was all my fault... '

I cried in his chest... And saw his phone flashed... Someone was calling Him... It was Namjoon...

I quickly took it off His hand and answered it...

' N-Namjoon? ' I answered stuttering as more tears came down bailing out my eyes...

' S-Somin... What happened? Where's Yoongi?! He's been gone here for 5 Months, He hans't answer our texts and calls... Why do you have his phone? ' Namjoon asked panicking....

' P-Please call for an Ambulance here in the Park... ' I said crying and ending the phone call...

Don't give up on me now....