CHAPTER 15

4:20

' Sominnie?... ' My Mother said shooking me to wake me up from my sleep...

' Wake up Honey~ ' She added... I groaned standing up from the Bed while rubbing my eyes...

' Eomma... Do i really have to do this? ' I said while looking at Her with my half opened eyes...

' You told me you didn't want Yoongi to die right? So you need to do the Right thing... Now, Get ready Fast.... We'll leave In 30 Minutes or else we'll be late... ' My Mother Said smiling at me before leaving my Room....

Yes... My Mom knew my Relationship as well.. Since while i was being scolded by My Father... She came down helping Him calm down...

I sighed and started getting ready.....

-

I came out of the Bathroom because of a Sudden ringing on my phone... Good timing i was just done bathing... I picked my phone up and got shocked to see the ID Name... It was Yoongi... I panicked but picked up... I took a deep breath silently and answer him ...

' Hello? Jagi? Are you awake? '

' N-Ne... Annyeong Yoongi... What are you doing still up this time?.... '

' That was i was going to ask you but... I have to tell you something... We'll be doing a World Tour for 3 Months.. You think you'll be okay without me?... I already told Mrs. Jung that the Boys and i are going away for months... Our flight's at 7 (Somin already knew that Bangtan and Yoongi are working together as a band)... '

' Sure.... Just make sure you come back okay? ' I said smiling weakly....

' Of course... Why wouldn't i come back... My Jagi is here in Seoul... Duh ' He laughed making me join him...

' But... Care to tell me why your up this early? Is something wrong?... ' He added...

' N-No... I just needed to Drink water.... That's all ' He stayed quiet for a while but after , He said Okay eagerly...

' Now off you go now Baby... I'll be- I mean you'll be late for your Flight... Bye Baby! Be safe and always call me okay?... Tell the Boys to take care as well... I Love You! ' I smiled making kissy sounds making Him chuckle...

' I Love You more Jagi...I won't forget to call you... ' He said, i smiled to myself and ended the call as i felt hot Tears falling down my eyes.... I will miss Yoongi so so so much...

-

6:39

We arrived at the Airport a few more minutes till our flight... I fiddled my fingers and bit my lip thinking Yoongi and the Boys might be on the same flight as me..... I look around the crowds and spotted a familiar Figure Finding his Path to the crowd... Oh shit! It's Yoongi... I quickly stood up from the chair i was sitting and told my Mom i was just going to the Bathroom... I ran there but i was too late.... My wrist was pulled by someone making me stumble upon His or Her chest... I looked up to see Yoongi... Wearing a Hoodie... With the Boys... All eyes staring at me...

' What are you doing here in the Airport? ' Yoongi asked me... Omfg...

I didn't answer hin instead i bit my lip as one idea popped up my brain

I'll tell Yoongi i was just waiting for them and give him my last kiss... I will let them go the Airplane first then next is me... So he wouldn'5 notice a Thing.... Phew... Good idea....

I then answer....

' I'm here to give you my last kiss.... ' I smiled at him as his rough face turned soft...

' That's good but... Last?.... Why? '

Oh my god.. Damn it...