CHAPTER 1

I was interrupted by my amazing because of the Annoying sound of my Phone Alarm... I groaned and stood up from my bed and got read for School... Ready to be bullied by That Crazy Arrogant Boy Suga or perhaps Min Yoongi the Playboy Gangster and The Baddest and the Meanest in School.... I had to get through all the Pain i was experiencing from him every 10 Hours... But i assure myself to get use to him...

At School....

I was walking at the hallway when someone pulled my hair while on a Skateboard... I arranged my Hair and stood up from the harsh hair pulling i was given and... It was one of Suga's Boy Gang Skateboarding throughout the School Hallway while laughing at me.... I sighed and headed to my Class....

At Class we were meditating... About Heart Beat if that was possible... We were all quiet and relaxed till my stupid phone rang for like 7 times now i must say and kept receiving Love Messages from an unknown number .... My Teacher got annoyed so i was told to leave my First Period... This is gonna take me so long since i have just started Schooling 3 Months from now...

At the Cafeteria....

Since i was told to leave i grabbed my Best Friend Sumi with me..... We were about to eat our Breakfast when we both got interrupted by the loud Beep from my Phone... I tsk in annoyance and grabbed it....

Message; Somin my Love Please treasure my Love for you... Your the most beautiful Girl that existed in the whole World.. I Fxxking Love You Somin for Fxxk Sake... - S-

' Ugh! Who the hell is this Stupid S who kept messaging me throughout the whole Day since our First Period?!... ' I said joining my Brows together showing that i am seriously pissed off....

' Somin, That's Probably the other Somin... Hmmm... That Jung Somin i think... Suga's Girlfriend ' My Best Friend stated before sipping on her Morning Coffee with Straw... I sighed and just continued eating my Food... When someone interrupted me by Slamming his hands on the Table... I looked up to see the Crazy Arrogant Gangster... Suga... I looked at Sumi slowly as my phone Beeped again... I checked it out until someone grabbed it and read it before me and... Of course it was him... Min Yoongi... Suga...

' Who's this? '

Oh Shit.....

A/N; Hello, My niggas... Nuh i'm just kidding... Well... I'm here to tell you that starting tomorrow i will update all my unfinished books I think... and Yes... You are know reading my New shitty book... Amazing right?... Who am i kidding? I'll just leave you here hanging.. HAHA! okay STAY FAB muh neeguhs! 😍😍😂😂😂😂😂 Joke...