CHAPTER 3

Suga didn't even move a single Limb and kept quiet... And That's when the Americans started clenching their fists ready to kill The Gangster who was sitting on the chair dumbfounded... Then the American Gangster with Blue bandana punched Suga in his jaw making him stumble down the Chair.... He stood up not even looking who punched him nor the American Gangsters and pulled the Chair and then sat back.... This time the American Gangster with Orange Bandana clenched his jaw and came Closer who was at the back and started throwing punch anywhere his fists landed on Suga's Strong but pale body.... Now the White Longsleeve with fierce designs that Suga was wearing was covered with blood gushing out his nose and lips.... But he didn't mind that instead he wiped out the blood from his nose and stood up.... He finally fought for dominance... He punched all those who dare to came Closer him... But fail... He was too weak to even fight back Strongly.... Instead he fell on the ground nobody intended to help the lifeless body of This Gangster who always bullies me without any reason.... Who is he waiting for?... Why would he let himself be beaten up to death?...

At The School....

Mrs. Jung was checking attendance... Whoever name she call raises hand and says 'Annyeong' Because that is the rule here in our School.... Then Suga came inside late... Topless and this one he isn't wearing his Bandana... That's odd.... His muscles with lightly bruise showed with his face fully bruised because of Yesterday.... I don't find him Hot... I felt bad for him... For not helping him... Pfftt... Why would i even help him? He was the one who made this mess in the first place.... He then sat at the back 1 Row and 2 Chairs away from me.... I threw my head and looked at him who was clearly focused at the Teacher who was checking attendance.... I scoffed and called his name... I think not loud enough for him to hear... So i repeated the same process... This time i didn't mind the Teacher was calling my Name and accidentally said...

' Yes? ' Instead of Annyeong....

Everyone in class looked at me with dirty looks.... And i ended up Blushing....

' Annyeong Mrs. Jung Mianhaeyo.... ' I said with roses tinted cheeks... Embarrasssed...

Then after that they all moved on as i threw my head back to look at Suga who kept his gaze at me... All i did was put my attention back in front until the First Period End... Finally Some Break...
I didn't go to the Cafeteria since i was not in my mood to munch on anything so instead i headed to my locker putting my 1st Period stuffs inside and grabbing my 2nd period Things... I then closed it and got pulled outside by Sumi who was clearly wet because of the Rain outside....

' Somin, You need to see this... ' She said...At first i felt curious...

' What is it? '

' Just come with me! ' She said...

We got outside to see Students from different levels and grades surrounding a Building with a Man wearing a Big Sized Cardboard on the edge of the Building that says " SOMIN BE MY GIRLFRIEND OR ELSE I WILL JUMP OFF THIS BUILDING! " .... Then that's when i realized it was... Suga... Wait... Jung Somin or Me?

Ugh!