CHAPTER 39

1 Week Later...

Yoongi's POV

These past Weeks things have been doing good between (Park) Somin and Me... I'm glad i could be with my Family now... No one to interrupt us,

I sat on the Bed beside Yeo Min's crib and watch Her sleep like an Angel... I smiled knowing this was My Wife and My Baby....

(Park) Somin found a Job as a Dance Teacher and now that i mentioned it... I did knew She was good at dancing, She just didn't show it, Maybe she was just shy... I'm glad She finally showed the World Her talent.... She will be Home maybe in the Afternoon...

I'm planning to take Her on a Date on a Club since we haven't dated in Years (A/N; Months?xD).... I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that...

-

Afternoon... 4:12

P. Somin's POV

It was a tough Day for me as a Dance Teacher but i'm glad that i could finally show this Talent of mine i've been hiding for Years... And also i could teach shy People like me to Move and Groove...

I'm walking down the street when i received a text from Zico....

' Hey, Somin... I want to tell you somethin' :3 ' His text said, I chuckled seeing the emoji he just sent....

' Mwo?, What is it? '

' I'm getting Married, And i would like to invite you and Yoongi :3 ' I squealed in Public and jump like the Dumb person i am (A/N;nOt rEalLY :3 XD)

People were staring at me but i just bowed and just smiled... I was quite embarrassed....

' Oh, Jinjja?! Ahh!!... And we're invited?! ' I texted excitedly....

' Duh, Ne~ You Guys are invited well ofcourse umm... Lyk ur mah Bestie!!~~~~~ :3 ' I chuckled at His text and started walking while texting Him back...

' Arraseo, Arraseo, We'll be coming there don't worry... :3 ' I texted back....

' Okay, Wedding's in 5 Days and we'll get ready as well... And i want to introduce you my Girl, When you Guys get here :3 '

' Arraseo, Yah! I'm on the street while walking i might trip over while texting you... I have to go now... Chukkahae Zico!~ (Congrats Zico!~).....

-

At Home....

I knocked on the Door and got greeted with a peck on the Lips by Yoongi.... I smiled cheekly and hugged Him... He chuckled....

' Hey, How are you doing? ' He asked caressing my head....

I smiled at Him and hugged Him tighter before letting go....

' I did fine!, I teached lots of Kids how to dance and guess what song i teached them to dance?.... ' I smirked...

He furrowed His eyebrows in a playful way....

' What?.... '

' Not Today... ' I smiled as i saw Him smile Widely....

' Awe... My Jagi's teaching People to dance our Music... ' He said while smiling....

' And i'm glad i had the Best and genius Husband who could produce Billions of Music within Minutes or Hours, Raps Faster than seconds and who could take care of His Wife at the same time ' I smiled widely while doing finger Hearts at Him while he did the same.... He smiled so wide that His face would rip off anytime.... I just chuckled at His actions....

We went inside the House and plopped down the Couch...

' Jagi? '

' Hmm? '

' Will you go on a Date with me? '

My eyes widened as i smiled like an idiot while jumping up and down....

' Yes!~ I will!!!~~~~~ ' I said super excited....

He chuckled and kissed me...