CHAPTER 17

-

We've arrived our destination in LA... 3 Days Ago... I've tried calling Yoongi on his phone but there was no Response... Been also trying to leave him a message nor he reply back.... So i just decided to leave him alone... I couldn't sleep for freaking 3 Days thinking something Physical might have happened back to Seoul... Or to Yoongi, We started School 2 Days ago after we got here....... And i'm college 7 more Months till School ends... Yes.. Because in 7 Months i'll be going Home to Seoul... Because my Father got offered a Job here since he got fired from his Occupation in Seoul... He's now the Manager of JYP Entertainment (Sorry i don't know anything about this.. It's just a story.. Let me be XDD) I'm glad he won't be knowing i'll be going home... Me and Yoongi will be Together again... I sighed and sleeped for Tomorrow Class.... Because i need to be early.....

Yoongi's POV

' Yoongi Oppa? ' (Jung) Somin said with a Sad Tone

' Yes Jagi? ' I smiled at Her

' Will you still come back for that Park Somin? ' She said making me silent for a moment but smile at Her and ruffled her Hair gently... Lying on the bed... Naked...

' I don't know though... I don't even know if she ever loved me... She hasn't even told me where she was going and why.... I'm glad you came back to my life Again... Just tell me you won't replace me with another Guy?... ' I said smiling at Her....

' Yes Oppa... ' She as she smiled...

When i came back home since it's been 3 Days since i haven't gotten to the Boys' place after Somin left.... I find my phone but to find it nowhere so i asked Jungkook....

' Jungkook, Have you seen my phone anywhere? '

' Hmm... I think i left it in your Room i already forgot where i put it... It's been 3 Days... ' He said while playing Video Games in the Living Room...

I just shrugged it off... I'll just buy a new Phone... But i'll miss my old Phone though... All the Memories (Park) Somin and I made while we were still dating were there... Including her Number... But who cares?... Maybe she doesn't really love me... I don't care anymore... All i need is Jung Somin...

//-Flashback-//

A/N; A little warning for you muh babies!!

' Why did she left me without saying anything? ' I said to myself why drinking beer.... I think this was my 7th bottle until i passed out finding myself in a black world... Surrounded by Darkness....

-

I woke up and found myself i a familiar Room that i'm pretty sure i've been here before i just couldn't remember anymore... Suddenly head ache attacked my head making me groan... Then the door Opened... My eyes widened... It was Jung Somin...

' Oppa~ ' She said seductively making me fall for Her... As she came closer...

' Oppa... Come back to me~ I'll treat you better than that Park Somin... ' She said sexily making me gulped....

' I can't i still Love Her... ' I said making her Angry as she slammed his plump lips on mine while grinding on me making me moan... I pushed her away gasping for air but she didn't left me... Instead she came back for my lips hungrily making me cry... I missed this lips so much.... I let go and smile at Her panting gasping for air...

' Somin... I will... Be your Boyfriend again '

End....
---------------------------

Somin's POV

Friday 6:24

It's finally Friday i got ready to School, Ate breakfast and take the Subway to School....

I sat on the subway and saw A Familiar figure facing me with his Earphones stuck in his Ears and jamming to Music... It was Zico... The Korean Student same class as me... We both aren't fluent with English and we always talk in korean... Since only the Both of u are the only Koreans in our School... We've only met When i first moved to America and surprisingly.. He lives next door.... And we're Neighbours... I'm glad.... I smiled and walked to Him...

' Hey Zico!! ' I scream clinging on to him making him Startle...

' Oh... Hey Somin! '