CHAPTER 30

-

I rushed at the Hospital as fast as i can because of the Sudden call... Yoongi wanted to come but i told him i'll go already, He can catch up next.....

I headed to Sumi's Room and.... She wasn't there.... My eyes widened and got startled from the Doctor whom was standing in front of me.... I started tearing up shaking the Doctor's shoulders....

' Doc,! Where's Sumi?! ' She just bowed Her head and shook Her head.....

My eyes widened more my eyes bailing out a Han River....

' She's... '

' Don't tell me S-She's.... ' I stuttered....

' Dead.... '

I let go of Her shoulders and slumped down the wall....

' I'm sorry Mrs. Somin.... We did our very Best.... ' She added, before helding Her hands to the pull me up....

' Come... I'll show Her to you if you want to... ' I stopped walking and shook my Head....

' No, I'm just going to go Home... My Husband is probably-... Nevermind... He said he's coming... But what's the point?... ' I chuckled sadly.....

I was Sumi's only Family after Her Family died....

-

Yoongi's POV

I changed into some simple clothings and headed outside as i took my Black Van the Boys and I use to Travel....

-

I was near the Hospital but it was so Traffic and i haven't ate my Breakfast yet... So i decided to Park my Car into a Mini Convinient Store and Have a little break... Eat Ramyun...

After i was done i payed and bowed to the Employees as a sign of Respect... But when i came out... My eyes widened.... The Van was wrecked... The tires were flat, The doors were hanging loosely and the inside's has been rummaged... Some of the parts were Cramped up... I then got pulled off by sone Guys with Black Masks and shades not clearly for me to identify their faces... One Guy came Closer and punched me several times making me stumble down the floor unconciously, Until my surroundings were starting to black out....

-

I woke up in a Dark, Dusty place... I tried standing up but failed, Only to realized my Both Feet and Arms were tied up tightly.... I struggled and one Man appeared from the Dim....

' I see you are awake Min Yoongi ' The Guy smirked... My eyes widened...

It was Jung Somin's Father...

' W-What are you doing to me?!, I did nothing wrong! '

' Who told you, You didn't do Anything Wrong Huh? '

Then one Guy came closer to me and punch me in my abdomen making me groan loudly and winced in pain.....

' You have done something Rarely Wrong but... A Mistake ' His smirk then widened....

I glared at him....

' I knew you have something to ask me... Tell me now so we can get over this shit... '

' Let's make a deal.... Marry My Daughter and i'll let your Wife Live, Do not marry my Daughter and say Bye Bye to your Wife~ ' He said teasingly circling around me while smirking.... My eyes widened in anger.....

' You can't do that! Whatever you do! I'll protect my Wife from you! You will never kill Her! ' I said struggling hastily on the Rope...

He came Closer and held my chin up harshly.....

' Listen, If you hadn't got My Somin Pregnant... You wouldn't have to do this... But since you were the Father of the Child... You have to give your Responsibility to both... Remember... I've got my Mens watching you... You banged my Daughter, Right?... Now it's your fault.... So... What'll you say? ' He said as he let go of my Chin and Smirked more.....

' I'll do it if you leave my Wife alone.... Promise me that... Or else i'll be the one killing your Daughter... ' I smirked... His smirked has gone off and turned into a smile...

' Sure.... '

I sighed in defeat.....

' I'll do it.... '

Fxxk my Life....