CHAPTER 21

I'm glad i could still remember the Apartment Yoongi and I used to live... Yes... We moved in... And i hope he's still here... I miss him so much...

I still had the spare key he gave me 8 Months Ago... I smiled and opened the door... I tilted it and looked around the apartment who currently changed a bit... I spotted something wrong... It was a Picture Frame i have never seen before.... I closed the Door quietly and came closer to the Picture Frame... My eyes widened.... It was a Picture of Yoongi and (Jung) Somin.... My face twitched... I don't know why but i feel something wrong again... Then suddenly....

' MIN YOONGI!!!! ' A Femanine someone screamed.... I ran upstairs and heard some weird noises... (You know what i mean) I hurriedly opened the door and saw..... Yoongi... Banging Jung Somin..... My eyes widened and he slipped out and ran towards me... Naked...

' What are you doing? ' I said seriously while my eyes started to create clear salty liquid.... I bowed my head and clenched my fist....

' Uh... Just doing things with my Girlfriend... ' He said with no hesitation....

' Do you even remember who i am? ' I said chuckling....

' Umm... Yeah... Your Park Somin... My Friend... '

I couldn't hold it anymore... I teared up and looked up to him...

' You wanna know where i went?... I went to america for you... So you wouldn't die.... Because when my Father knew about our Relationship he said i need to come to him to America or else he would kill you.... I told you about it but i guess you haven't read it... That's good... I guess... I spent my Months thinking about you.... Thinking that you still love me... Thinking that you'd still call me or message me... And thinking you still miss me....Instead your not answering my calls and replying to my messages... Your just here fucking Somin... Your so called Girlfriend.... I was super duper excited to see you super excited to go Home in our Apartment... In this Apartment and greet you with a Long Kiss.... ... But you weren't excited at all..... Not being with you for fucking Months Hurts Yoongi.... It fucking Hurts... ' I said chuckling sadly with more tears streaming down my i guess it's ugly now face....

He looked down and teared up for a bit...He looked up at me and he was about to talk when.... I cut him off and pointed at Somin who was helding the blankets covering his un Virgin Body... Because of Yoongi....

' Why don't you continue what you two were doing?.... Go on... I don't mind it.... Because i was never your Girlfriend... You used me again... I'm sorry for bother coming back... ' I said as i leave the two Couples as more tears built up my eyes....

It was a mistake coming back here....

-

Yoongi's POV

(Park) Somin left.... And i was left there tearing up until (Jung) Somin held my head and attempted to kiss my lips... But i declined... Yes... I declined....

' Oppa... What's wrong? ' She asked not so really Sincerely....

' I- I have to go catch up with Somin... ' I said while looking down avoiding (Jung) Somin's gaze....

' Oppa... Just stay with m- '

' No... I understand everything now.... You fucking brainwashed me you slut! ' I screamed at Somin making her eyes widened....

' What are you saying Oppa? ' She said as she came closer to me....

' Go away... We're done.... '

A/N; Don't kill meh plesssee!! 😂😂