CHAPTER 35

' No.. ' I stated coldly... Making Him do puppy eyes...

' Stop it Suga, That kind of charms does not work anymore... Your too old style... ' I said making Him frown...

' Why did you stop calling Me Yoongi?, Remember i'm still your Husband?... Remember we are still married, The contract is still Fresh and we haven't divorce yet... ' He smirked... I rolled my eyes and walked away from Him...

' Oh, So you want us to divorce?.... Good.. ' I smiled making Him stood up from the couch and Hug me...

' No No No No No! I was just kidding... Why are you so cold to me all of the sudden? ' Suga said while back hugging me... I admit it... I missed this...

' Because you cheated on me.... 2 fxxking times... And i'm tired of it Suga... ' I said with a sad smile....

' Please give me another chance... Don't let the Baby live without it's Father.... ' He said sadly.... That gave me idea... I will trick Him... If he really does Love me.... He would do everything to get me back... I smirked...

' What if i told you that... This baby in my Womb isn't yours but Zico? ' I said as my Smirk dissapeared and was replaced by a Cold Sad stare...

' Then i would take that thing away from you and replace it with mine ' He chuckled as i rolled my eyes at Him.....

' I'll only stay as your Friend that's all ' I said to Him making Him cry... All of the sudden....

' Why do you hate me so much?, I'm trying everything for you to forgive me... But it seems like nothibg would make you forgive me... ' He said as he wiped his tears freely...

It's my first time seeing Him like this... But i had to act..

' You've broke me for 2 Times now Suga... It kinda hurty ya' know? ' I said while caressing my tummy....

He held my hand and cupped His cheeks with it....

' Come on Jagi, i want to start... With my real Family... My real Wife, and my real Child... Can we just move on? Please... ' He said smiling his Best...

I sighed...

' Alright, But I Don't Love You Anymore...'

His Best smile disappeared....

' Well, I guess i'll be going then... Maybe i would probably see you in 9 Months, Don't be missing me... You were already the one who said that you don't need me anymore ' He said as he stood up and walked away....

' B- But, I was just testing if you really L-Love me.... '

I fxxcked up....

A/N; Hey, Guys sorry i haven't been updating for long... I had freaking exams and School works that i had to finish or else i'll fxxkin lose my grades, I hope you Guys understand... STAY FAB!

Oh and

PS. (Sorry if i'm always putting a lot of dots whenever i right a sentence, I'm just used to it hehe XD Peace out!)....