CHAPTER 14

<WARNING: Skipping because the "bitch ass author" line is back 😂😂>

-

1 Month passed.... ( 10:23 PM )

I'm packing my Stuffs ready to leave Seoul tomorrow... I was crying because i'm going to leave Yoongi... So i spent my Days with him... We also held our first Date and took a picture of us kissing playing and took a video of us Having fun... I didn't knew when i was gonna come back but... I hope i'll come back soon... I'm only doing this so My Father wouldn't kill him....

I called Sumi and told Her everything... I was a little bit mad at Her after what she said to my Father... But i couldn't blame Her... She didn't knew anything even my Relationship with Yoongi...

' You will leave me? ' Sumi said

' I will be back in a few Months... I promise... ' I said at Her...

' Always call me okay? Or perhaps Skype? ' She said

' Alright Alright ' I chuckled

' But what about Yoongi?... Your gonna leave Him? '

' I Have to... Or else my Father would kill him... Tell Yoongi that i've gone to America for a few Months and tell hin the reason why as well... Tell him all that when i already left so i wouldn't make Him worry okay? ' She stayed quiet for a second but replied Okay after...

' Don't ditch me okay? You were my only friend out of this reality.. Please treasure our Memory... Never have any Best Friends except for me okay? ' I said as i heard her Chuckle...

' Okay Sominnie! Will do ' She said as i smile ending the Call as i flop on my bed cause of Exhaustion...

I close my eyes and heard a Ring on my Phone... I looked at it to see Yoongi's name on the ID .... A part of me told me to answer it... Because if i didn't he will come barge in my House again... But a part of me told me not to answer it... Because i might not have a good thing to say to him... But.. The choice i picked was answer him...

' Jagiyaaa!!~ ' He screamed making me flinched...

' Ugh! Damn it Yoongi! Don't scream like that! ' I whined making him chuckle on the other side...

' Sorry! I'm just going to ask you something.... '

' What's that? '

' Can you come with me Tomorrow?... ' He said making me nervous so i had to make a Good freaking excuse...

' Sorry Yoongi i can't... It's Sumi and I's Friendship Day...It's been a Year since we Bond properly, but i could go next time.... I'm sorry ' I said making him stay quiet for a while....

' It's Okay... I understand ' He said as i chuckle...

' I have to sleep now... We leave early Tomorrow... Bye Baby! I love you! '

' Bye! Jagi I Love You more! ' I hanged up and sighed frustratedly...

I'm not fluent with English... And i don't think i'd be able to make some Friends There... But i will try... I really don't want to go... I'll be Leaving my Best Friends Sumi and Bangtan.... Especially Yoongi... The Meanest Gangster in School... He's mean but only to others... Not to me... The Girl he fell i love with... And i.. The Boy who made me fell for him
.... I cried myself to sleep... Realizing Today was my Last Day... But i promised myself to Communicate with Sumi... But keep myself quiet over Yoongi... I will miss Him so much... Even though we only dated for 1 Month...