CHAPTER 11

-

Meanwhile at Yoongi's House...

Yoongi's POV

We were at my House... Where i lived alone until this Angel came in my life.... She's beside me as Her head rests on the top of my Shoulder which made me smile... But thinking that Her Dad is a fast thinker made me worried... How can we keep our Relationship a Secret from him?.... So.. I asked her...

' Somin... You think your Father won't know about our Relationship? '

' I'm sure he wouldn't if we keep our secret sealed... ' She said and i smiled....

I hugged Her tight and smelt Her Hair... I didn't knew the Girl who i hated will became my Girlfriend... I smiled and slept on her Hair as i heared Her Chuckle...

' Ya! Yoongi Get off me! ' She chuckled but i refused instead i pretended to sleep and snore lightly... I could feel Her smile rising up her lips...i stopped pretending Then i stood up and sat on her Lap... Which made her Mad... Haha... Fooling my Beautiful Girlfriend is good....

' Ya! Min Yoongi! Get off me this instance! ' Okay she's really mad... So i got off Her... I saw Her pout which made me Awed...

' Why did you the Gangster of the School the Meanest of them all have to be my Boyfriend? ' She joked making me smirk...

' Probably because.. You know? I have the looks... And i know you wanna admit it... ' I said making Her glare at me... As i chuckle...

' Come on i was joking... It's because this Guy fell inlove with the most beautiful Girl Alive... And that's you Sominnie! ' I said as she blushed from the Nickname i gave her... Which was the Nickname Her mother used to call her...

' Yoongi... I don't wanna go home... ' She said...

' But you need to Jagi... Your Parents will get worried... Don't worry in a few more Years you can live in with me until we finish Schooling and Graduate okay Jagi? ' I said making Her smile....

' Okay... '

' Just don't tell your Father anything about our Relationship okay? '

' Okay... But i should probably Get going now... It's getting late ' She said making me smile in relief...

' Alright Jagi... Just be careful alright? ' I said as she smiled and nodded standing up and heading to the Door to head back Home...

I want to be forever with Somin...