CHAPTER 18

' Good thing your on the Subway as well... It feels boring here in America... I even left My Boyfriend just to School here.... '

' We have the same Problem... I left my Girlfriend just to School here because of Family problems... ' My Eyes widened...

' Mine too.... Because of a really really bad situation back in Seoul... But my Boyfriend hasn't call me for Exactly 4 Days now... After i moved to America... I haven't heard a single word from Him... I miss him... ' I said looking up to him close to tears... As i saw Him smile... His smile is wonderful...

' We look like Siblings, Having the same Problem... But that's Okay..... Wanna go Home with me to Seoul after we 7 Months? ' He said as i smile to Him....

' Sure... I would Love to.... ' I said smiling at him heading out the Subway to School Together....

After School.... Friday...

{Skip to 7 Months and Zico and Somin going Home to Seoul in 2 Days}
(I'm sorry.. You know my line right? XDDD)

---

We all bowed to the Teacher before heading out the Classroom smiling happily.... I saw Zico smiling back at me as i jump to his Back....

' We'll Finally be seeing Babies on Sunday! ' I said excitedly laughing as he smile back... But weakly...

' Yeah... Baby.... My Baby... ' He said as his weak smile turned into a frown... I asked worriedly...

' Hey... What's with the catch?.... '

' We'll talk about it at my House... Come on let's go Home ' He said in a sad tone of voice making me worried...

Zico and I became Best Friends... We have lots of similarities and we always bond together.... So we decided to get close and become Best Friends and here we are now... Side by side talking happily while walking Home... But i saw him tear up... He quickly wiped it and shook his head.... I became worried sick so i asked him

' Hey why are you so sad today?... Is it because of me? ' I said to him worried...

' No Somin... It's just... My Girlfriend broke up with me.... Yesterday when i called her... ' He said as tears started dripping from his Eyes while walking on the streets... I faced him and stopped him from walking gently Wipe the Tears from his face... And smiled softly...

' Hey... Uljima... I'm sure there's a more better Girl that will come your way soon... I promise you that.. ' I said smiling at him as he smile back....

' Thank You Somin... ' He said softly...

' Now.... Let's Continue walking.... ' I said as we walked onto the streets until we reached our Home.... I bid Goodbye at Zico who apparently lives next door, But blocked his door with my foot cause of something i have to tell him.....

' Hey... Are we still gonna go Home to Seoul on Sunday? I mean School's Over... We could take a Vacation with my Boyfriend... ' I said as i grin to him making him chuckle...

' Sure... ' As he fake smiles....

' Okay?.. Bye! ' I bid to him as he closed the door... I wondered why his smile just now was fake..