CHAPTER 31

-

Yoongi's POV

I walked Home limping from the Tightness of the rope i was in earlier.... Finally i made it home... I opened the Door and heard Somin sobbing upstairs... I limped my way up and winced in pain... My face was completely bruised... I opened Her Door and breathed in and out....

' Somin? ' I asked weakly...

I saw Her sobbing as She ran to me and hug me...

' What happened to your face?! Who freaking did that to you?! ' She whined kissing my face gently... I sure am going to miss this Bundle of Joy...

' I just hit a pole... ' I smiled weakly....

She glared playfully.....

' Hit a pole ' She said...

' Why were you crying? '

The time i said that Her smiling face became a frown....

' She... Died... ' She hesitately said....

I frowned even more.... That's Her bestest Friend more than that
Zico

' And why didn't you came? ' She said worriedly....

' I'm sorry, I had to go to BigHit Entertainment... Namjoon told me it was an emergency... And while rushing i hit a pole... ' I lied, Damn i'm a good excuser.... She just nodded and grabbed ice but before she did... I pulled her wrist...

' We need to talk... ' I said in a Serious tone making Her Sweat nervously...

We sat on the couch....

' I want us to Divorce ' Her eyes widened as she started to cry....

' Y-Yoongi, You can't be serious... ' She said...

' Do you see me smiling or Laughing somehow? ' I exclaimed making Her speechless but She still managed to talk....

' B-But, W-Why? '....

' I'm just tired of this Relationship... I don't want it anymore... ' Then she furrowed her Eyebrows....

' So that's it?, Huh? Your gonna Marry me fxxking say I Love You and then leave me afterwards?.... WOW MIN YOONGI! WHY DID I EVEN MARRIED A GUY LIKE YOU?! WHY DID I EVEN FELL INLOVE WITH YOU?! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! YOUR JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS! OH YEAH I FXXKING FORGOT! YOUR A FXXKING PLAYBOY GANGSTER.... ' She said already crying as She rub Her temple in Frustration.....

' You can have the Apartment for yourself... I'll be moving out... ' I smiled Fakely but she doesn't seem to notice it... Deep inside it fxxcking hurts... So bad...

' I thought you Loved Me Min Yoong- ' Before she could finished Her sentence she held Her mouth and quickly went to the Bathroom to throw up... Oh shit...

She got out and wiped her mouth...

' I guess i'll be taking care of this Baby... ' She smiled sadly... Her eyes creating a Han River Waterfalls....

I tried to act cool and gladly i could still keep up...

' You move in Tomorrow... ' The word (Jung) Somin exclaimed before untying my swelling Arms and Feet... Those words kept echoing inside my head...

' Whatever... Good Luck... ' I smiled still fakely... She fell down Her knees and begged me to not leave Her but too late... I ran away already...

I ran away crying, bumping to other People not even bothering to wipe my tears away... If only you knew.. Park Somin that i'm only doing this for you.... But don't worry, I'll make sure to Come back for you and the Baby....

I Fucking Love you Park Somin... My one and only Wife....