"Hey, you made it, man!" Stiles greeted. "This is my friend, Justin." He gestured at me.

"Justin, this is Derek."

"Hi." I greeted and he nod before we shook hands.

"Go get yourself a drink." Stiles told Derek.

Derek quickly ordered himself a drink before turning back to us.

"Thanks for the help earlier." I tell him.

"No problem." He smiled. "Anything for a friend back at home." He looked at Stiles.

"So, why did you leave Beacon Hills?" I asked.

"To expand my group." He answered before drinking. "You see, this society we are in is a lot of fun." He smirked, but I agree though.

"Stiles was scared at first." I chuckled.

"Hey!" Stiles countered. "Not really."

"He's always a scared kid." Tyler laughed.

"Shut up." Stiles laughed before sprinkling whatever liquid at Derek's direction.

After a few more drinks, stories, teasing Stiles and laughs, we finally called it a night when Derek got a text from his group about their deal.

Michael's POV

Summer, Crystal and I rushed at the hospital right after I got Luke's phone call.

"Where's Calum?" Summer immediately asked Luke. "Where's Jade and Dylan?"

"Please calm down." Luke told Summer as he put his hand on both her arms. "Calum's still being observed and treated by the doctors."

"And our kids?"

Luke sighed. By the looks on is face, I can tell that it's bad news.

"We.. We still haven't got them.." Luke finally answered and I literally felt my chest tightened.

Summer didn't reply. She just took a deep breath before turning away at Luke.

She started walking towards the exit, when I tried to reach her arm, she moved it away.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she reached for the door, but she didn't reply and headed out.

"Go follow her." Harry tells me and I did.

I ran out to see Summer sitting at the curb of the parking lot.

"Summer?" I sat beside her. "Summer, talk to me." I plead as I place a hand on her back.

"I want my kids back, Mikey." She looked at me. "I want my family back."

"Oh, Summer." I say as I hug her. "We'll get them back." That's when she started crying.

I feel bad, really bad that they still have the adorable kids. I feel bad of everything that is happening to Calum and his family. They've just started their lives, just what they always wanted, but then people who have no heart keeps on ruining everything for them.

"Let's go back inside." I tell her and she nod.

We went back inside and welcomed by everyone's stare.

"Stop staring." I tell them.

"Calum is on his room." Luke says. "You wanna see him now?" He looked at Summer.

"Okay." Summer answered.

"We'll check Rhian on her room." Thomas tells us.

We entered Calum's room and Summer immediately ran to his side. I looked at my brother who is beaten bad. Wounds and bruises on his face, a bandage on his head. Just like the old times, back in the mafia days.

Not longer, a doctor came in.

"I need to talk to families only." He announced.

"We're his family." Luke said. "You can tell everything to us."

The doctor sighed before opening the folder which I assume is Calum's medical findings.

"Calum has been beaten up really badly." He started. "He's been tortured."

"What?!" Luke snapped.

"You see, there are deep wounds on his back." He tells us. "We can also see some electrocuting torture and being beaten up. Punches and kicks on the stomach--"

"Please, stop." Summer interrupted. "Just tell us if he's gonna be okay."

"He will be." The doctor firmly answered. "He just need to rest, his body needs all the rest he can get."

"Thanks, doctor." I say and he nodded before going out the room.

"Mikey, we need to talk outside." Luke tells me.

"Okay." I say. "We'll leave you guys here for a minute or whatever."

"Okay." Summer agreed.

Luke and I went out of the room and gathered everyone, except the non-mafia. We all headed out of the parking lot to hear out what Luke has to say.

"What the fuck?!" Alex exclaimed right after Luke told everyone what the russian mafia did to Calum.

"Those fuckers." Jack added, obviously mad.

"What do we do now?" Cole added.

"They still have the kids." Luke tells them. "We get the kids back and maybe kill the Russian mafia."

"I like the latter part." Cole smirked.

"We'll make plans once we get back at Thomas' place." Luke tells us.

"I suggest that we move out on that place." Connor says. "Maybe tell Rhian and Thomas go out of England first for their safety."

"That's a good idea." I agreed. "It will cause us less worries."

"I'll go at Rhian's room to talk to them." Connor offered.

"Thanks, Con." I said. "You guys go back and get some rest, we'll stay here."

"Yeah, it's been a long fucking day." Luke agreed.

When everyone left, Luke and I started to make our way back at Calum's room. We are almost at the room when we noticed a few nurses running to Calum's room. Luke and I looked at each other real quick before almost running at the room.

"What happened?" Luke asked Summer who just went out of the room.

"I-I don't know." Summer stutters. "Calum just started screaming, I tried to hold him but he's too strong."

Luke hugged Summer as we both look at the closed door, and listen at Calum's screams.

What the hell is happening to Calum?

*****

Another whatever chapter after 837593583years. Sorry for not updating, for being inactive and all that shit. And for this shitty chapter as well, I have no idea where the story is going anymore.

So, please do tell me whatcha think and please dont forget to send some votes too! It means a lot and can help me in so many ways. Thanks for getting Mugshot I to 199k reads and 5k votes! Then 20.1k reads and 1k votes for Jail! Hooray for that 🎉🎉🎉

I had the chance to see Coldplay in Singapore last April 1, and I am so blessed to have seen them. They perform so amazing, the show is so fun and colorful. It's really a perfect show.

Cant wait for Harry's upcoming album as well! Sign of the Times is really amazing, cant wait to hear more from him :)

That's all! Please comment and vote, yeah? Apologies for any typos. Will fix them soon hehehe.

Much love,

Rej xx