"What about Jade and Dylan?" Calum asked from the backseat.

"We'll get them." I answered, hoping that we really will. "Rhian, are you okay?" I glanced quickly at her, then back at the road.

"Y-yeah." She kinda stuttered. "Thanks, Luke."

I continued driving and I went straight to a hospital. A few minutes followed, Tyler and Thomas also arrived.

"Where are they?" Thomas asked.

"Both at the ER." I answered.

"Thanks for taking Rhian for me." Thomas pat my shoulder.

"She's family, Tom." I smiled.

"What about the others?"

"They'll be fine." I say. "They'll be here in a minute too."

Justin's POV

Chaos just ended and everyone drove in their separate ways. Stiles and I are currently here a top of an abandoned motel near the meeting place of the Waylands and Russian mafia. We followed them, we needed to do something. Specially that they have Jade and Dylan.

"What are we gonna do now?" Stiles asked. "They still have the kids."

"At least the Waylands got Calum back." I say. "It's only a matter of time before Calum do the job."

"What's your point?"

"We'll offer help again once Calum recovers."

"What makes you so sure that he'll accept it?"

"We can bribe." I shrugged. "Jared is probably really mad right now and will accuse the Wayland's of bringing hidden allies."

"Whatever." Stiles chuckled. "Let's get out of here."

"Wanna get some drinks?" I asked. "I know a place."

Stiles just gave me a smirk before we walk out of the place. We headed at the Artesian Bar, one of the finest bar of London. (a/n: yes, they're in London. all of them.)

Stiles and I sat at the counter and ordered our drinks.

"Who are the people you asked for help?" I asked Stiles.

"Told you, it's a good friend from Beacon Hills."

"Derek seems to be reliable?"

"He is."

"Did you invite him here?"

"I texted him." Stiles answered before drinking his Mojito. "Thought you might wanna meet him personally."

"I'd be honored." I laughed. "Cheers."

Later on, a guy on a black jacket and a strong face walked to us.