a.41••

It was the middle of the night, Yoongi couldn't sleep, his mind was going everywhere, the only thing he kept thinking about was that girl

It was the middle of the night, Yoongi couldn't sleep, his mind was going everywhere, the only thing he kept thinking about was that girl..Ami. He doesn't know her but somehow his heart has been beating rapidly every time her face appears in his thoughts.

He looked at his side, Lucy was already in deep sleep. He wasn't tired so he takes his keys and goes out into the city, it was still bustling, still many people drinking, partying, shopping, eating and just doing whatever they wanted in the night.

As for him, he'd walk around, trying to get rid of her but it only gets worse when he finally reaches a place where a small store could make him stare at it for an hour and already he felt attached to it. It was a tattoo store, already closed but felt a connection to it.

Anywhere he went, it ended up leading him to specific areas where it just felt right for him to stay there. He didn't know why he was feeling like that but he liked it.

He shook his head, now walking away to a nearby 7-11 store. It wasn't small like the ones in America it was quite big, almost like a grocery store just a tad bit smaller. He walked around getting some snacks, he sees a girl next to him as if deciding what to get, her hoodie was up and her long black hair kind of blocked her face.

"Nice trasher jacket" he complimented on the sweater she was wearing. It was so big that it stopped all the way to her mid thigh.

"I had one like that before" he says.

The girl turns around, she wasn't shocked to see him but he was, the same girl that slapped his girlfriends face. Ami ..was there staring at him again.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing here?" He whispered shouted.

"To grab some snacks, because you took the ones I needed." She shrugged.

In fact, Ami knew he'd be here. Why? Or how. Well she knows him very well, every Tuesday at 12 in the midnights, he could never seem to sleep on this particular day so what he does to make him sleep is walk around the city and goes to a nearby 7-11 grab a snack and heads back home.

"Are you following me?" He questioned.

"No..I just..know you'd be here" she shrugs.

"Weirdo.." he says.

Yoongi was about to walk away but was stopped when she held his shirt firmly. He looked back, about to say something but she beat him to it.

"Min Yoongi don't you ever walk away from me again!" She says.

"Okay, you know what? You're starting to scare me. How the hell do you know my name? Know where I would go? Do you follow me? Do like me or something?"

"I know you because we had been a couple before, we have a son together that's always waiting to his father to return, a company that needs you right now! I need you! I don't like you I fucking love you and I wish you'd remember me because I can't stand being lonely anymore! I have no idea what the hell I'm doing with my life without you! So please come home with me, I'm not going to be mad that your with someone else ..I..j-just need you right now" she then began to cry, however Yoongi couldn't seem to do anything..he just really can't remember.

"Okay..maybe we did have something in the past, but I'm sorry I just cannot remember you what we shared, it's just a blur" He says.

"Tell me Yoongi..what did you carve on your arm? The left arm on the wrist..there's a name there. It's supposed to be a tattoo but you couldn't wait so you printed a name on your wrist" she says.

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a name on my left wrist.." he scoffed.

"Just check it!" She demanded.

He sighs deeply rolling up his sleeves, he looked at his wrist and showed it to her. She was shocked when her name wasn't there anymore it was like he never cut himself.

"See! You're name isn't on my wrist..anything else you'd like for me to check out"

She gulped not believing what was happening. She then got another clue, pictures. She takes out her phone and clicked on the one with him next to her and their son. She knew he can't deny this one.

She showed it to him and he began to laugh. It confused her as to why he was doing that.

"Why the hell are you laughing?! It's you right there with me and your son!"

"No sweetheart it's just you and your son, I'm not even there" he smirked.
__________________
••CUTT~~

The Bad Husband •• m.y.g  + k.n.j [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara