a.48••

Yoongi entered Ami's apartment

Yoongi entered Ami's apartment. He got a spare key just in case something happened to his family, but hopefully they'll live with him when things dies down.

He scoffed at the apartment Namjoon had given them, it was neat and everything was nice. But he just thinks he can do so much better. He placed Byeol down who simple charges at his toy car.

Yoongi takes off his blazer placing it on the rack to take better look at the place. "Da-da push me!" Byeol said. Yoongi smiled approaching his son as he goes behind him and pushes him around slowly around the living room.

"Weeeeee~" he says turning on the wheel.

"Byeol" Yoongi said.

"Yes d-dada?"

"Your moms birthday is coming up in a week what should we do? Where should I take her?" He asked continuing to push him around.

"..um..uh..I don nyoo.." he giggled. Yoongi only chuckled telling him they'll talk about it later, the two kept running around playing with each other, pretty much making a mess in the apartment.

                                     When he saw what they created they looked at each other but seconds later they just laughed. "W-we can clean it u-up later" Byeol said.

"Right? No need to rush, anyways let's get you ready for dinner then lets plan something for mama how's that sound?"

"Great!" Byeol said with two thumbs up.

                                    Yoongi had to chase Byeol around again since he didn't feel like taking a bath, but Yoongi finally caught him crawling through the table and lifted him up taking him to the bathroom. He finally got him bathed and prepared a meal for his son, he wasn't really a great cook but Ami had taught him some ingredients to prepare when needed. He watched as Byeol devoured the food and was actually loving it.

"Is it good?"

"Yaaahhh~" Byeol said with another thumbs up. Yoongi breathes out giving a fist up thanking the god for not poisoning his child.

It was 8:45pm and still no sign of Ami, he called Ami up and still no answer, even a text message she hasn't responded. "Hey Ami..just letting you know that Byeol is with me and he's eating dinner at the moment. Anyways come home soon okay..I'm worried about you." He shuts it off going towards his son and sits right next to him.

"Whe-where is m-mama?"

"She'll be here ..she's probably really busy so we can wait." He told her. Once they were done with dinner they cuddled in Byeols room still trying to think of a birthday gift for her.

"H-how about th-this" Byeol had pointed to an image on the computer, its called the garden forest in the city, there were pink flowers dangling up from the trees which people can reach. He nods his head in approval, it was really pretty and Ami does love being surrounded by flowers. He had called up the company for reservations but only for them, no disturbance just the three of them.

"Okay its settled we'll go here." He smiled at Byeol.

The time goes on and on and Ami still hasn't come home yet, Yoongi and Byeol were already in deep sleep so none of them knew about her whereabouts. When it was around midnight the front door opened and in comes Ami.

Her body hurts, her head hurts, basically everywhere around her simply feels like thousands of rocks had been thrown at her. Her right cheek was bruised up quite hugely, she was weeping quietly trying not to make a sound. She had gotten the message of Yoongi and was very happy that he took care of Byeol when she couldn't. But now she was just scared being around him.

She goes to her child's bedroom and sees the two boys cuddled together sleeping soundly. She gulped that she has to leave the two, but she really didn't want to die so she has to leave. She hurriedly goes to her room packing up her belongings and wrote a very simple letter; with that she goes back inside to give the two boys a kiss on there foreheads.

"Th-thank you..I love you both..but I'm so sorry I can't be with you for awhile. Take care of yourselves" she says.
___________________
••CUTT~~