a.45••

[x2 update]

[x2 update]

While they were finally far away, Yoongi took a glance at his beloved family. He smiled seeing them again, but as much as he wanted to just jump up and down to hug his beautiful girl and son he had to stay calm in order for him to get her back.

He knew she doesn't remember him because Taehyung had explain everything to him, which did hurt his heart a little that she can't recall any of the things she had with him. But it was okay, as long as he can start over and find a way to win her heart.

He knew what to do, he had picked up his phone and as always ordered Hoseok to get fresh red roses sending it to her address, hoping that this little things will at least trigger her mind about them.

GreenTea Cafe & Ice Cream
4:16pm

Namjoon held his daughters hand as they entered the cafe. Once it was there turn to order his ex-wife was there well his 6th ex-wife that is. He smirked when he came in front staring at the girl, but when she looked up her smile simply faded.

"I'd like a matcha shiratama parfait and what would you like baby girl?" He ask her daughter who was busy looking at the menu.

"That one daddy" she says pointing at a very expensive ice cream.

                                    The girl continued to stare at the little girl fluttering her eyes, but Namjoon shakes his hands in front of her for attention.

"Y-yes.." she gulped.

"My daughter wants the matcha warabimochi parfait" he smiled handing her his card.

"Is that all?" She gulped.

"And yeah, um two matcha shiratama float" he says.

                                    She scans the card giving it right back telling him the total. She still couldn't believe he actually let that girl live, but then again her blood runs through him so he wouldn't be able to even kill his own child. But he ...he killed her sister and no one seems to care.

"Y-you can sit down now" she said staring at his dark brownish eyes.

"I loved your sister ..to death..but she annoyed the hell out of." He chuckled, and it caused her face to burn red in anger, her fist bawled up. How dare he come here and speak about her.

"Please take your seat .."she said through gritted teethes.

"We will" he smiled taking the little girl with him. They took a seat while she watched her niece being raised by some beast. It disgusted her, that Namjoon has full custody of the girl, and if only her sister was alive she would raise her well. She just hopes the little girl doesn't become like her father.

6:23pm

Ami and Byeol finally arrived back home with a bunch of stuff in there hands, they had gone shopping after the walk at the park, and Byeol was very happy to get so much toys unlike before.

When arriving she noticed a boutique of red roses on the floor, instead of being scared that some creepy guy was stalking her, she wasn't ..in fact inside her heart she felt calm and happy receiving such beautiful flowers. It felt familiar yet she couldn't quite unravel it yet.

"F-from dada" Byeol giggled.

"Oh really? Daddy gave me these?" She smiled at Byeol.

"Y-yes" he says.

"Well..let's just hope that we see him one day" she smiled unlocking the door but in Byeols mind 'woman you just met him today' but he wouldn't say that to his mother.
____________
••CUTT~~