a.16••

The morning came in like a whirlwind, she hardly gotten any sleep due to the fact that Yoongi came by just to confess either truth or more lies to her

The morning came in like a whirlwind, she hardly gotten any sleep due to the fact that Yoongi came by just to confess either truth or more lies to her. She was still confuse on why he's being like that to her for so long she wasn't even sure believing him is a good idea.

She gets up from her slumber yawning tirelessly. She looked to her right and witness Byeol was curled up in a ball hugging his favorite pillow, a kumamon pillow. She smiled at the view running her hands through his soft hair.

Her phone suddenly buzzed and she sighs deeply. It could either be Yoongi again because he was constantly texting her last night, simply wanting to talk to her which was another reason why she couldn't sleep. But she picked it up anyways and smiled seeing Namjoons name on the screen.

"Morning love, did you sleep well? 😊"

"I slept well" she lied, she didn't want to tell the truth because she didn't want him to worry about her.

"That's good, anyways I'll be at your place in an hour or so"

She slightly slapped her cheeks forgetting the date he mentioned last night. She looked at the digital clock realizing it's 10:00 she had an hour just to get herself and Byeol ready. They didn't even have breakfast yet either, so she immediately rushes up to bed getting everything ready. She'd wake her son up but of course just like Yoongi he'd tightly hug his pillow groaning in annoyance.

"Byeol you need to get up, Namjoon is coming over" she says patting his back gently.

"T-t-to early m-mommy t-to early" he stutters.

"No it's not, it's 10 already. Come on the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day besides we're gonna have lots of fun." She says picking him up taking him to the bathroom.

"Nyooo~ nnnyyyoooo~" he whines.

Little arguments here and there but eventually the two got themselves ready, with 20 minutes left to spare. Byeol had a quick breakfast and so did she, all they had to do next was just wait for Namjoon.

About five minutes later the doorbell dinged, indicating that it was him. She opened the door and there he was stood tall towering above her. He smiled handing her a boutique of followers however she started sneezing when he gave it to her.

"Are you allergic to flowers?" He ask quite disappointed that he didn't think it through.

"Oh ..um n-not all just these ones." She pointed to one of the flowers.