a.55••

The next day happened very quickly, when morning came Yoongi took charge as he walked out early waiting for Namjoon to leave

                                   The whole night he had called Taehyung to get rid of the child inside of her, and of course he agreed and will be flying to Jejudo immediately. While he waits for Taehyung, Yoongi needed to save her, if he doesn't do it quick he'll end up losing her like last time and he won't let that happen again.

                                      He hid behind the walls as he watched Namjoon locked the front door. He simply left for work and knowing him, work is very important and wouldn't miss a thing. He gave at least ten minutes to wait just in case he comes back and when the cost was clear he knocked on the door loudly.

                                      Seconds later the door opened wide and they were both shocked by each other's appearance, Ami more shocked that he came to see her and she was afraid that Namjoon could end up coming back to see her with Yoongi. Yoongi on the other hand, wanted to cry at the beaten up girl in front of him. He really wanted to kill himself for not being there for her.

"L-leave!" She shouted.

"No, that's not going to happen. I'm not leaving without you." He says

                                   She tried to push the door but Yoongi's foot blocked it. He moved it only to enter inside and locking it shut. Ami's heart was beating rapidly, she was afraid of getting caught so even if she wanted to just jump on him it be very dangerous to do so.

"A..Ami..he did this to you?" Yoongi spoke as he scanned at her bruised up body. She had some cuts on her lips, her eyes didn't seem like they slept in ages, her body was weak and tired she looked pale as ever and that moment Yoongi automatically walked to her, pulling her into a hug. She tried to push away however he was stronger.

"I'm s-so so sorry" he weeped.

"This is all my fault, I never wish for this to happen, I'm so sorry Ami please forgive me" his head lowered down to her shoulder as the two cried out in sorrow.

                                    Ami didn't care anymore and so she wrapped her arms around him pulling him deeper on her body. "I've missed you so much. Th-thank you for not forgetting about me all this time" she says.

                                    They broke apart for awhile as they stared into each other's brown orbs. Their noes slightly smudging each other's not breaking free from the trance. "I ..I love you" Yoongi said.

                                  A small lip bite from Ami as she opened her mouth to say "I love you too.." in a whispered tone. Then their lips touched, Yoongi held her waist up high as they kissed aggressively. Slight moans erupting from their mouths as they continued to devour each other's lips.

"I ..I miss this.." she says.

"Then..lets go back to how it used to be" he says.

"Lets go home" he said.

                                     She didn't really have time to take all her belongings as the two hurriedly runs away from the hotel and into Yoongi's car. He ordered Hoseok to get the private jet ready in five minutes. While he drove he took quick glances at Ami, who stared back with a smile on her face.

                                    He took her hand and interlaced them with his, "We can be a family again" he says. "I'd love that" replied Ami.

"As for Namjoon, don't worry we'll go to court about his behavior." Says Yoongi.

"No..not court..I want him dead." She said, Yoongi stared back at Ami, wondering if she was serious or not but she wasn't joking around, the fact that he'd taken her away from her family and become a mother of his child then beats the crap out of her, Ami is indeed in rage of Namjoon and simply wants him terminated.

"Please ..oppa..look what he's done to me. Don't let him get away with it" she begged.

"Alright..I'll get someone to murder him, if that is what you want, that is what you get, he won't lay his finger on you again..I promise you that" He says.
____________________
••CUTT~~