a.10••

A bit startled but he found himself nodding his head at her question, even though it probably won't happen again

"Get in the car and I'll take you to his school" he says.

"Um ..."

"Fine you can walk then" he shrugged about to get in the car but Ami immediately heads inside.

Yoongi got in, but the two felt awkward with one another, it's a bit weird that their really close to each other and the silent didn't really help much. He put on some music to relieve the tension, seems like it worked since Ami felt a bit comfortable now.

"Um..which way is his school?"

"Do you have a navigator?"

"Yes?"

"Well put in the address," she says. She told him the address and right away they drove into the night.

Finally reaching there destination, Ami told Yoongi to stay behind while she goes and fetch her son. In the meantime his girlfriend has been on-stop texting and calling him trying to find out where he's at but right now he didn't want to deal with her.

He looked up and already Ami was walking towards him, while holding tightly on the little boy. He couldn't quite see his face since his hoodie was covering it, yet his heartbeat was increasing at every step closer.

"Byeol wake up, I want you to meet someone" she says patting his back gently.

Yoongi stood frozen as he stared at the little boy who was now beginning to wake up. He rubbed his tired eyes as he scans his surroundings, Yoongi's mouth parted a little seeing how beautiful he is, he definitely looked exactly like him.

Byeol pointed to the man that still wouldn't seem to say anything, still speechless from the encounter.

"Byeol meet your appa." She smiled at her son.

Yoongi gulped hard hearing her say that particular word. It's still something he has trouble digesting. It's not something he hears everyday so it made him feel weird inside.

"Would you like to hold him?" She asked.

He thought about it, but he just could not seem to do it. So he shook his head and instead patted his small head, which made Ami's heart weaken by his action. She really hope he'd at least acknowledge him fully ..but he's not ready to be a father.

"...um....I..he's really beautiful and all..um i -"

"It's fine...I get it. You're just not ready ...I understand" she says giving Byeol small pecks.

"Y-yeah..it's just. This is too much for me to take in" he says.

"Um...I ..have to go. Bye .." Yoongi said and hurriedly goes into the car. He took glance before driving away leaving her in the cold atmosphere.

"There he goes...always leaving me. Not once has he ever stayed by my side..." she says tears were soon falling and Byeol noticed so he wiped her tears with his small hands.

"It...it's o-okay m-mama. Y-you have m-me. Always ha-have me" he smiled.
________________
••CUTT