a.42••

Bewildered by his words, she had checked the picture again

                Bewildered by his words, she had checked the picture again. She shook her head, she didn't understand why he couldn't see himself with them, he was right next to Byeol but he says he's not there.

"Y-you're right next to our son." She tells him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't see myself there ..because I'm not there." He deeply sighs in irritation.

"B-but h-how can you not be here when I can clearly see you right there." She says in confusion.

"I really don't know..but maybe you're just tired, had a bad day and you're thinking too much. I suggest you go home..sleep and all this bull shit about me knowing you, being a couple, being with you and your son will go away in the morning.." he told her with a smile on his face.

"So..leave me alone. And goodbye~" he said ready to walk away, but she held him once again. Yoongi has gotten frustrated at that point and yanked her hand off him.

"Seriously, go away!" He shouted

"Wh-what about your girlfriend.." this time she wanted to take a different approach, if she continues to talk to him about their relationship, he'll definitely not want to hear any of it and she would loose him because of it. However his girlfriend maybe the only chance for her to finally get what's going on.

"What about her?" He said crossing his arms.

"I'd like to meet her..more like I really need to talk to her...I promise I won't ..I won't slap her like before so please all I ask is if I could just talk to her" she said in a pleading tone.

                                   Yoongi thought about it, he was afraid she'd hurt Lucy again but she seems like the type of person who'd look back at her mistakes and obviously won't ever do it again. She was somewhat trustworthy so he decided that it may seem like a good idea.

"Fine I'll let you see her, how about tomorrow..meet her at friends cafe at 10:00am." He said

"O..okay yeah I'll be there." She said.

10:00am
Friends Cafe

                             Ami was the first one to be there, she had ordered oolong milk tea while she waits for the girl. She was nervous in meeting her yet had many questions about her relationship with Yoongi.