a.20••

[I'll be posting 4 chapters~but idk if I should] >~<

The morning sunlight crawled nonchalantly on his face, causing him to to groan at the warmness. Fluttering his eyes adjusting the scenery he scanned around realizing he's on his bed, still had his clothes on but the slight headache still remains.

He didn't really know how he even end up on the bed but it seems someone has taken him here. The door busted open and in view was Hoseok, one of his assistants and very loyal friend. He carried a tray of items that it includes glass water, two medicine pills and soup. He placed it on the dresser next to him while he flashed his radiant smile at his boss.

"Good morning sir, I hope you're feeling much better now." He bowed.

Yoongi grunted as he tried to sit up but it only made him pant heavily. "How did I end up here? I fell ..last night.." he said getting a glass of water.

"Well I stopped by to give you some paperworks, you didn't lock the door sir and I happened to see you laying there. So I picked you up and wallaaaaa~ you are on le bed" he says with jazz hands.

"I see...well you may leave I have work to do." He said removing the blankets off him.

"Sir, you're still in bad shape, overworking yourself isn't a good idea. Please take a rest" he pleading him with a worried tone.

"Hoseok I am fine..i took my medications. I can work properly now" he says finally off the bed as he stripped his blazer off his body and unbuttoning his dress shirt.

Hoseok sighs, if he continues to nag him he'll only resist. Yoongi is a stubborn man and if he says he's okay then there's really nothing he could do to stop him from doing what he does. "I'll take my leave sir, but please take care of yourself and finish your soup" he said. He bowed twice and walked off leaving the billionaire alone.

He sighs deeply taking off the rest of shirt and heading towards the bathroom to clean himself off. Once done he goes over his desk and begins to work. But only five minutes passed and already his stomach is in pain.

"Dammit it hurts" he grunts holding onto his stomach. He immediately hurries to the bathroom and starts vomiting, not just the food from last night but he's vomiting out blood as well and it was painful.

Once done he cleaned himself off heavily breathing, he looked himself in the mirror as if he wasn't pale enough he was beginning to look like a dead soul.

"I j-just need to get through some paperworks and then I can take a rest" he says going back inside to finish up as much as he can.

He did however finished all his work and called Hoseok to collect them later that night. He simply leans back on his chair placing both legs on the desk while he stares at the glass windows overlooking the city

He got startled when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and glanced at the text. He was surprised that Ami had texted him, he thought she had erase his number but he guess not.

9:45am
"Um..h-hey did you go home safely?" - Ami

Yoongi was hesitant to text her back but he did reply.

9:47am
"Yeah..I did." - Yoongi

9:49am
"Ah..that's good..Um good news, the nurse uniform fits me well. Thanks again for getting me a job at the hospital" -Ami

9:50am
"Nurse Ami? Hmm~ I like that 😊. When do you start work? And stop blushing over that comment" - Yoongi

9:51am
"How'd you know I was blushing?! And I work in two weeks but only part time" - Ami

9:52am
"Because...you blush at every word I say. And that's good, work hard" - Yoongi

9:54am
"So ..are we in good terms even after last night?"- Ami

9:55am
"Mmhm~ " - Yoongi

9:56am
"Well I should get going then ..Namjoon is taking me on another date, and I do hope you'll find someone that will love you." - Ami

His thumb hovered over the letters, trying to think of a text to send her. He was indeed jealous that it wasn't him going out with her but what can he do..nothing. He can only watch and witness someone making her smile other than him. At least she's happy now and isn't going to be treated badly like the way he did.

10:00am
"Have fun...enjoy yourself. I should go I have lots of stuff to do"- Yoongi

He shuts off his phone, placing it down. His heart was hurting its shattering slowly and knew it will burst soon enough. He deeply sighs closing his eyes letting those tears fall down.

He felt alone, and he knew this was the same feeling Ami went through for four years of her life. Maybe being dead wasn't such a bad idea..he thought. Since she doesn't need him anymore what's the point of living? His son doesn't even know him well, nor even says the word he's been wanting to hear so desperately.

He was alone, and he'll continue being alone till his final breath on this earth. "I deserve everything that's coming at me.." he mumbled.

He pulled out something from his drawer and in it were simply razor blades. "Hey there buddy long time no see" he smiled at his only friend.

With the razor blade he begins to slash his wrist, just little cuts here and there as he watches the blood ooze slowly down. But he realize he didn't just cut his wrist in random shapes instead he looked at it twisting it around and giggled to himself.

"Ami's name .." he laughed, staring at the letters that was drenching his wrist in blood. "It's so beautiful...she's beautiful" he said and his eyes began to shut slowly again while he mumbles random words.

"I hope Ami comes to my funeral one day..hehe, she'll be living a peaceful life without me." He mumbles while tears just continues to flow.
________________
••CUTT~~