a.18••

"You said you won't give up on me, well I need you to give up on me

"You said you won't give up on me, well I need you to give up on me. You're just confuse with yourself, you only need me for attention and I'm not something to brag about. And if you really do truly love me..I beg of you please just let me go."

"I don't want to face the same situation in the past. But I do want to say is..thank you. Thank you for giving me a precious baby boy who I'll protect for the rest of my life and hopefully he'll protect me when I'm old fragile lady. It's the best present you've given me and I can never forget that." She gave him a weak yet loving smile.

She stared at a silent man, who couldn't say what he was feeling. But he finally understands where she's coming from, she's tired of everything he's done to her, going back to him will take many steps for her to trust him again. He hated it, he hated himself for causing her so much pain, and now he's feeling it. He's feeling every ounce of brutal knifes just digging inside of him.

"I'm sorry Yoongi..it's best if we stay friends and not get attach with each other. It's really dangerous for us to even be close" she says quietly fiddling with her fingers.

"Um...y-yeah. I understand, I ..." he gulped hard trying to find the right words to say. It was hard for him to finally let her go, he truly does love the girl he just brutally butchered her heart that it's never going to be healed nor stitched up probably because the scars will remain forever.

He bit his lower lips hard, he silently let his tears shower his cheeks. He wiped it off quickly while he looked down at his fingers too, still trying to process what's happening at the moment.

"Um..okay, I guess I-it's time for me to le-leave then" he says.

She wanted to comfort him, to make him feel a bit better but she was scared to touch him. Because once she does she probably won't let go, Yoongi has many mental health problems to depression to being bipolar and worse she knows he's capable of harming himself to simply get rid of the foul thoughts in his mind. She hated seeing him so dead, because she's his sunshine through his darkness.

"Y-you'll be fine Y-Yoongi, you're a strong man that can handle anything, and I do wish you luck in your life." she says still looking at her fingers, she doesn't even want to look at him or else she'll loose it.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Always will be." He said softly.

Yoongi did finally move from his spot, he only went to the other room where Byeol was sleeping, he watched his baby boy sleep peacefully with his kumamon next to him. Yoongi wiped his tears again witnessing the beautiful view, a view he'll probably won't see very often as he liked and he knew that.

Just once he wanted to hold him, to feel his warmth against his. So he carefully picked his son up slowly supporting his head. His head gently resting on his shoulder and Yoongi quietly hums a lullaby while swaying him calmly.

"You take care of mommy for me won't you Byeol? Keep her happy and keep her smiling, it's all I wish for...to see her bright smile again." He stayed there for awhile, Ami coming over and watches him as she silently cries.

When he was done he placed his son back on the bed and moved towards Ami. He walked closer to her figure, she kept her eyes down noticing that his shadow was now glued to hers. She kept still; till he leaned down and gave her a twelve second peck on her cheeks. "I'll miss you..please take care of yourself, and take care of Byeol.....goodbye Ami." He whispered to her.

He backed away and she immediately covered her mouth crying even harder this time, when she looked up he was gone.
_________________
••CUTT~~ double update :)