a.19••

Yoongi drove violently, passing other vehicles till almost colliding with another car

Yoongi drove violently, passing other vehicles till almost colliding with another car. He got lucky when he used the break to stop himself from almost killing himself. Which was what he wanted to do right at that moment. To simply die.

It seems he has no emotions whatsoever, he stared blankly waiting for the green light to go on. And when it did he drove insanely fast till he reaches his destination. It was NamJoons home.

He parked his car in front and quickly getting out of the car. He walked to the house knocking on the door till it finally opened. Namjoon yawns while rubbing his eyes trying to adjust who's at the door. He was surprised to see Yoongi, puffy eyes to really a gloomy expression.

"Yoongi hyung..what brings you here this late at night." He ask curiously.

"I surrender..." he said.

"What?"

"Just....just be good to her and be good to Byeol. I want them to be happy so I'm asking you to take care of them. If you wanna marry her..go ahead I'm not stopping you." He said coughing for a bit till it progresses. He held his chest hard breathing heavily.

"Hyung..the doctor said y-"

"I know what he said! Don't repeat it! You don't say anything to her about what I have..just don't tell her.." he said calmly down but coughed again.

Even though they're still in bad terms, Namjoon knows fully well what would happen if she did find out. He kept a promise to not even speak of it in front of him but he does have to remind him to take his medication when things gets bad.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"Never..well I don't know. But then again, I'm not going to be with her, so she won't even have to find out. She'll probably think I'm still living a peaceful lifestyle." He sighs.

"But what if she doesn't want me?" Namjoon asked.

"You're a good person compared to me, you'll be the one that'll make her smile again. I've damaged her enough, there's really nothing I can do to get her back. And you're right anyways.." he sighs.

"Right about what?"

"You can and will treat her better than I did" he said.

All of a sudden Yoongi started coughing again, Namjoon quickly took him inside but he just pushed him back.

"Hyung get in the house now!"

"Oh stop it's just minor coughing, I'll be fine." He said shakily taking out his pills. He plops two inside his mouth gulping it down.

"I..I'm gonna go home..sleep..." he says wiping off the blood stains from his lips.

"Hyung your sick, you need to get inside. The doctor said if you continue y-"

"Ssshhhh~ it's okay..go inside. I can take care of myself" Yoongi says trying to stay awake as possible but his head hurts and simply needs to lay down. So he quickly goes in his car ready to start the engine.

Namjoon wanted to stop him but too late he left speedily. When Yoongi made it to his apartment complex his body felt tired, his head was pounding with excruciating pain and he groans by that. He heads inside only to collapse on the floor.

"A-Ami.." was all he said till he closes his eyes.
________________
••CUTT~~